Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

don't forget the dumb ass Big 12 Championship game.

God damn it. Forgot all about that.

But the network will be salivating on a repeat of the Red River Rivalry. And whoever wins that will have gotten another really good win hopefully.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? that's a big play if the ball doesn't get away from him unless you think he was trying to throw the ball 10 feet over the guy's head. 

Hate him all y’all want. They scored on something similar early in the game. I would have ran that until it got stopped. If Texas plays them again it’s gonna be seen a bunch.

He only came back because he really though he could do what mayfield couldn't and go undefeated.  I guarantee you at some point after 245 ish Saturday and right now he has thought "what if I was throwing the ball to CJ, LJH, duvernay, eagles, Burt... and I wouldn't have lost to Maryland....". 

this was a win for the ages, we got to beat land thieves and aggy at the same time.  Yeah aggy talks so much shit about him but it's only because he took them to the dance and left with a different date.  Deep down, aggy still loves him and wanted him to win.  He's a legacy and picked them out of HS, and if only he could have won the MNC they could out it on Kroger walll.   

On 9/13/2018 at 2:57 PM, Greg Focker said:

Don't let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash boy.  And don't show up a certain truck stop restroom at 2 am if you know  what's good for your bunghole

How about it, bitch?  I hope you and Cryler woke up this morning and fucked yourselves. Better yet, I hope Cryler woke up this morning and fucked himself and you didn’t wake up this morning at all. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Between his post game antics with Sam and his press conference bitchassedness, does Murray now replace Leinart at the top of the "qb who handled his loss to Texas like a little bitch" list? 

Eh. Murray is as relevant to us as Cale Gundy. 

7 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

If Texss can scheme that little toss to the TE/FB that half blocks then releases to the middle then they’ll beat OU in Dec as well. 

That was really main pass play OU took advantage of whenever they wanted. 

Not to mention keep pounding the rock with Ingram

They will kick the shit out of WV I'm almost certain. I think it's highly probable we play them again. That never benefits the team that won the first time.

Reminds me of 1999 vs Nebraska....but they were a very physical team that we couldn’t stop at the big 12 CCG.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Alex Karev said:

Well, Colt McCoy had a pretty good season and some cross eyed sooner trash ended up with the Hiesman.

Eh, Murray is very dynamic though.

Bradford spent all of 2008 chilling behind the best offensive line in college football with no pressure, throwing to wide open receivers or handing it off to one of TWO 1,000-yard RBs in his backfield.

2 minutes ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

Last week was the first time all season that Tua threw a pass in the 4th quarter of a game. Imagine how much better his stats could be if he’d been throwing it around for another 150 minutes.

Kyler leads Tua in most statistical categories when comparing quarters 1-3 only, too.