Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

No, I didn't say that. Bama should make enough stops to win. They may even win relatively easily. If Tua's healthy, they may score 60 points. I just don't see them bottling up OU's offense like it was suggested. Murray is going to put up points and can potentially make things interesting if Tua is limited.
What if Tide breaks the midget in half on the first series?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious to see how he does because I think he will get hit more than he has in any game this year. When pressured, he's not done well. Of course he'll likely run some similar to how he did vs. us which was not great outside of the long run in october. Bama is much better at rushing the passer than we are and we could get to him.

20 hours ago, Goodman said:

Curious to see how he does because I think he will get hit more than he has in any game this year. When pressured, he's not done well. Of course he'll likely run some similar to how he did vs. us which was not great outside of the long run in october. Bama is much better at rushing the passer than we are and we could get to him.

What are you basing the bold on?  KM has the highest QB rating in the nation on throws made under pressure. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheLadiesChoice said:

It's going to be an entertaining slide-a-palooza, snap then slide, snap then slide.  He isn't going to have much time in the pocket and will likely be running for his life repeatedly after it collapses and he's left scrambling to avoid a sack, which will be even harder against what's likely the most athletic defense this side of the NFL.  Nick Saban is also a mastermind with a month to prepare, especially more so then Pete Carroll.  I'll have my popcorn ready for this game.  

4 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

What are you basing the bold on?  KM has the highest QB rating in the nation on throws made under pressure. 

That SEC logic is foolproof.  DURRRRRRRRRR

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheLadiesChoice said:

He was already sliding alot in Big 12 play, you think that won't increase against a team that actually plays defense and has elite athletes?

SEC slappies, December 2017: OU ran up those stats against garbage teams, let's see what happens when they play a REAL DEEEEFENSE

OU in the Rose Bowl: 531 yards, 48 points, 24 first downs.

2 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

SEC slappies, December 2017: OU ran up those stats against garbage teams, let's see what happens when they play a REAL DEEEEFENSE

OU in the Rose Bowl: 531 yards, 48 points, 24 first downs.

OU sucks a big bowl of dicks, but these SECSEC weirdos are really stepping up their game. By kickoff, their bowl of dicks might be bigger than OUs. 

11 minutes ago, TheLadiesChoice said:

He was already sliding alot in Big 12 play, you think that won't increase against a team that actually plays defense and has elite athletes?

LOL, elite athletes.  They were so elite OU ran their ass off the field the last time they played in the Sugar Bowl.  But they didn't care right?  Wait, if they're such superior athletes why should they need to care?  Can't elite athletes just show up?  I'm super confused.  

You know those SEC QB's are amazing.  I don't know how your SEC D's look great against them.  I'm sure Mahomes and Mayfield will be lucky as fuck to survive against all the amazing SEC defenders in the NFL.  I'll say a prayer for them tonight.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if he got the 5 million in a lump sum?  I suppose if he got 5 million at 2 1/2% he made himself 125,000.  

If he loves college football, he would have to give the 5 million back but he made a modest  return in a money market account, With interest-rate’s ticking up this past year. Of course I’m assuming he didn’t spend any of it and he’d have to pay tax on the 125k

At any rate eff the little midget.

Edited by jdhorn92

1 minute ago, spit said:

My friend told me Kyler is not even interested in becoming a professional athlete.  He fully intends on becoming a financial analyst using the funds he scored in the bull market.  Word on the street is, he sold all his assets before the economy took a downward spiral.  Some say he even predicted the government shutdown weeks in advance.  

Shut up kyler...

I actually think he has a decent chance for a long and lucrative NFL career. He seems to feel the rush well and preserves himself from most big hits. He can make the throws. It would depend on the system, but I have to admit that he could be worth a first round pick to the right team.