2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And be labeled “evidence” in a criminal case with the charge of conspiracy to defraud the United States. 

100% this.  I'm dead serious.  It was an openly admitted and purposeful conspiracy to defraud the United States.  Imagine if a criminal gang showed up and burned 150,000 ballots, or locked 150,000 voters out of polling places.   We'd prosecute the shit out of them.  We should do so here.

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I saw a ton of people on twitter claiming in all seriousness that it was gonna flip.  My wife grew up in SD and some of the people she went to HS with were convinced.  

Oh, I saw a lot of that on some FB pages and comment threads.  All the CA MAGAS said CA was gonna flip.  While I knew the polls were off.....come on, it's CA.  That's nuts.

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes.  150000 people were dumb enough to drop their ballot in the mail on Sunday?  JFC

But also this.  A good way to be SURE your vote is counted is to cast/send it EARLY.  Avoid the shenanigans altogether.

4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I have always liked Cube (Die-hard Laker fan like me and I grew up listening to him), but it would serve him well to just admit he screwed up. Something about his personality says that admission will not be forthcoming though.

Trump to Cube...

AlertHandsomeFishingcat-size_restricted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I have always liked Cube (Die-hard Laker fan like me and I grew up listening to him), but it would serve him well to just admit he screwed up. Something about his personality says that admission will not be forthcoming though.

You’re right, you know it’s not just bad enough that he actually took the meetings and boasted all about it, basically campaigning for Trump.  He apparently genuinely thought Dotard would be true to his word.

It’s almost like he hasn’t paid attention whatsoever to anything and just wanted to vault himself back in the spotlight.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Hope Biden does win PA by a good margin, because this postmark and delivery extension thing could be a problem for the ones received after election day thanks to usps fuckery. I think that's going to be a relatively small number though. 

Those will only come into play if Biden is still behind at the end of the current count. We know they will break 70-80% for Biden. 

and I think if it makes it to the Supreme Court the MOST they could invalidate are the ones that have a missing or smudged postmark as that was the only potential overreach by the pa court. 

30 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

c1c658f937b211fe0691a49d231f814a.jpg

So Biden has to overcome 114K votes with 550k, and also a ton of red counties that’ll cancel those...I’m not gonna quite slam dunk Penn for Biden but I’ve been wrong before, many times emoji2957.png

How many god damn times does it have to be repeated to you; Mail. In. Ballots. Are. Disproportionally. Democrat. Leaning

Edited by Zonahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

c1c658f937b211fe0691a49d231f814a.jpg

So Biden has to overcome 114K votes with 550k, and also a ton of red counties that’ll cancel those...I’m not gonna quite slam dunk Penn for Biden but I’ve been wrong before, many times emoji2957.png

According to my shitty Excel math skills -  Biden needs to do ~8 points better in mail in ballots than he did in election day in each of these counties.   He's well ahead of that and will end with a big enough margin that shitty lawsuits aren't going to touch this.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I have had to work all damn day today. This morning it looked like Biden would end up ahead in PA and possibly GA. Any reason to think that won't be the case now?

PA still looks good. GA a coin flip. 

Edited by heso
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

No clue. I was going to give him some credit thinking he was on board for the '18 wave, but it looks like he became prez in 2019. He's ruined two elections and should be persona non grata from here on out. Knowing the Dems, he'll probably be promoted.

Just shoot me in the fucking head man.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

CNN reporter says that the GA country where Savannah is has 15-17k absentee ballots to count still. Should have results from There by end of business today/tonight. It was noted that they only have 2 machines that are counting. 

Chatham county went 58-41 Biden.  If they 're 75-25 Biden mail in they could cut Trumps lead to less than 5k