Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

24 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Kim Kardashian and Dennis Rodman are playing a role in our country's policies.  Let that sink in for a minute.

That's not materially different than Donald Trump playing a role in our country's policies.   The only real difference among them at the time he became president is that Kim Kardashian had better business credentials and Rodman had more international diplomatic experience. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. At least that's what I've been told or saw in a movie. Lemme tell you, it was bad. People still mention it on the internet all the time. 

Well one of his State Department appointees did cite the Normandy invasion as an example of our strong relationship with Germany, so...

• Like 1

Every lawyer that gets entwined with this administration ends up needing a lawyer.  "Let's hire someone suitable to our particular set of issues for legal representation and while we're on the phone let's acquire some representation for our representation."  It's like arranging a Mexican donkey show.  The donkey will definitely make a mess.  You need someone on hand to clean up after the donkey.   

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Every lawyer that gets entwined with this administration ends up needing a lawyer.  "Let's hire someone suitable to our particular set of issues for legal representation and while we're on the phone let's acquire some representation for our representation."  It's like arranging a Mexican donkey show.  The donkey will definitely make a mess.  You need someone on hand to clean up after the donkey.   

1r0g8p.jpg

• Like 2

We are two klicks away from going full Running Man.

Plot of The Running Man below:

In 2017, after a worldwide economic collapse, the United States has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity. The U.S. government pacifies the populace by broadcasting game shows where convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian, where "runners" attempt to evade "stalkers", armed mercenaries, around a large arena, and near-certain death for a chance to be pardoned by the state.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In 2017, after a worldwide economic collapse, the United States has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity. The U.S. government pacifies the populace by broadcasting game shows where convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian, where "runners" attempt to evade "stalkers", armed mercenaries, around a large arena, and near-certain death for a chance to be pardoned by the state.

More like... just zero.

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fucking idiot doesn't even call them "soldiers", almost certainly because he doesn't know a Soldier from a Sailor from a Marine.  

To be fair, they probably are Army.

I just can't believe the president of the USA sends out Tweets like this without knowing how to spell the name of the country he's talking about.  If you can't spell it, fucking ask someone before sending that shit out.  Goddamn I hate this guy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I just can't believe the president of the USA sends out Tweets like this without knowing how to spell the name of the country he's talking about.  If you can't spell it, fucking ask someone before sending that shit out.  Goddamn I hate this guy.

We KNOW that they're Army. It's been widely reported, And the C in C most certainly fucking knows, but he doesn't give a flying fuck because he's a draft-dodging piece of shit, and doesn't have the decency to describe them properly.

And I don't get the "to be fair" part.  "Servicemen" doesn't make a distinction to their branch. 

Edited by Gil Bang

13 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

That tweet could've been written by staffers. "Servicemen" is a pretty big word for Trump. The misspelling of Somalia may have been intentional so we'd think it was authentic Dotard.