Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just a little light treason today by answering No to the question about Russian currently conducing cyber attacks on the US. Baby steps. He did that this afternoon in the WH. He apparently made a similar  comment last Saturday.

Edited by retread

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Republicans think they are going to escape this man. He's going to live to 100 and be screaming about how all future GOP president's are garbage and future candidates will kiss his ring to get his approval.

This is your legacy, conservatives. It's glorious.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Republicans think they are going to escape this man. He's going to live to 100 and be screaming about how all future GOP president's are garbage and future candidates will kiss his ring to get his approval.

No, no, no. Its the dems fault for nominating Hillary Clinton. Aren't you paying attention?

All news media that is not controlled by forces friendly to Donald Trump should start using quote marks around President.  A written news story might look like this:

The reverberating fallout from "President" Donald Trump's much-maligned meeting with his Russian counterpart took a new twist on Wednesday when the "President"appeared to contradict his intelligence chief by saying Moscow is no longer targeting the United States.

If on TV, these newsperson should make the little quote marks with their fingers whenever they say President.

Air_Quotes-568de6c65f9b586a9ea09bb5.jpg

It would make these difficult-to-stomach times funnier at least.

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

You act like a completely clueless fucking troll for pages....and then you post a gem like this.  It really is EXACTLY how it's going to go -- the invited this narcissist shitbag to run the show, and now they're gonna have to deal with him for decades.  The awful house guest who will never leave.

I won't rep you for it, but I didn't neg you for any of the other shit.  I'd say we're square.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Was listening to Jeff Ward on the way to the gym... apparently Putin's favorability rating among Republicans has increased double digits in the past two years, and is currently at 26%.

Nope.  Higher than that.  This is from poll numbers nearly a year ago, and I'm pretty sure it's only gone up:

The poll found that the share of Republicans expressing confidence in Putin doubled to 34 percent from 17 percent in 2015, when Donald Trump launched a campaign for the White House that was seen as friendly toward Moscow.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You act like a completely clueless fucking troll for pages....and then you post a gem like this.  It really is EXACTLY how it's going to go -- the invited this narcissist shitbag to run the show, and now they're gonna have to deal with him for decades.  The awful house guest who will never leave.

I won't rep you for it, but I didn't neg you for any of the other shit.  I'd say we're square.

tenor.gif?itemid=4667345

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

This would be such a complete and total surrender of sovereignty that 104 years ago Serbia refused an Austrian ultimatum demanding exactly this right, even knowing that it would mean the annihilation of their country.*

* Which, by the way, I'm fine with because Serbia was a state-sponsor of terrorism and kinda totally had it coming.

What are the rules on no extradition treaty situations where one guy commits a crime in another country?  Is it always just pound sand unless there is political value?  If Venezuela called up and said some American committed murder there last year and needs to be tried, do we just hang up the phone?

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

What are the rules on no extradition treaty situations where one guy commits a crime in another country?  Is it always just pound sand unless there is political value?  If Venezuela called up and said some American committed murder there last year and needs to be tried, do we just hang up the phone?

Depends....does Venezuela have kompromat on Trump?  Is there a plan for a Trump Tower: Caracas?  These are important questions.

42 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

If this had come from the Obama White House, Republicans would vote to impeach that same day. 

The current Republican leadership gives zero fucks about our country. They just want to win. Party > Country.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Yeah, that's kind of true.  And since the R's are no longer fiscally conservative, I couldn't give a fuck.  

Au Revoir, assholes...

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

4 days after midterm elections.

If Trump loses the House and Senate and then throws himself a parade, it will be the most tone-deaf exercise in the world.

So, Trump will be outside for several hours?  I think he may get some pretty solid attendance for his parade. It may not be the best optics (to protest Trump at a military parade), but I can definitely see it happening.

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

4 days after midterm elections.

If Trump loses the House and Senate and then throws himself a parade, it will be the most tone-deaf exercise in the world.

Serious question- Is there any data that shows the military's support (or lack thereof) for our current president?

Just wondering if the parade might be an opportunity for a coup... or an attempt to shield himself.

Sid Miller claiming that Trump won the popular vote:

I found the source for Sid's claim:  

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

70news, in turn, got their numbers from a Twitter user named "Michael."  I guess if you can't trust Michael .... who can you trust?

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Sid Miller claiming that Trump won the popular vote:

Yeah, Sid.  I bet we don't "here" about it anywhere.

Like we also won't "here" that you're competent, ethical, and in possession of a functioning set of balls.  Untruths are untruths.

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

The biggest issue with paying for everyone's university education is that very soon anyone with a high school diploma would be accepted into a university somewhere. 

2e9ss6.jpg