Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

42 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

trump tried to cover it up?  What did he do?

Negged for obfuscation. Read something. Trump has supported the Saudi line and restated absurd explanations such as maybe the victim started a fight at his embassy while picking up some papers.

46 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don’t often like how Americans are treated in shit hole countries.  But Saudis killing a Saudi on their own soil is something that happens all the time.

Quiz time:  tell us where he was murdered without looking it up, Johnny.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

For the record, this is 100% on Trump. We already have one dead journalist because of his incompetence. I wonder how much more american blood will be shared simply because we elected possibly the stupidest person in this country

We will be hoist by our own dotard.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The Saudi embassy.  Saudi soil.  

What a completely immoral sack of shit you are, Johnny. Ignore all posts and questions about right and wrong. You're only worried about technicalities and goal posts.

No matter what you say, know this: You are not a Christian. And if there's a hell, you're going there. Welcome to page 666.

(I grew up in a small Texas town Southern Baptist church, so don't try me on the fire and brimstone.)

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The Saudi embassy.  Saudi soil.  

Consulate, not embassy, and wrong, Johnny.

“We have nothing to hide,” the de-facto Saudi leader, known by his initials MBS, said three days later. “The premises are sovereign territory, but we will allow [Turkish authorities] to enter.”

On one thing at least, the Crown Prince was mistaken — consulates and embassies are not, in fact, sovereign territory under international law.

“He is incorrect,” says Dapo Akande, a professor of public international law at the University of Oxford. “As a matter of international law that’s absolutely clear, the consulate is not within the sovereignty of Saudi Arabia.”

Whatever happened to Khashoggi, he says, “is an event that happened within Turkish territory to which Turkish law applies.”

Part of the confusion stems from the fact that the 1961 Vienna Convention, which sets out the rules governing consulates and embassies, guarantees the “inviolability” of diplomatic premises.

“That means the host state can’t just go in without the consent of the state whose consulate it is,” says Akande. That’s why Turkish authorities had to wait for Saudi permission to enter. (In the end, they were finally allowed in on Monday, ten days after MBS’s guarantee.)

Yet while the principle of inviolability guarantees some measure of protection to consulates, it does not mean that events that take place there are not subject to the host country’s own laws.

Turkish law applies

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

What a completely immoral sack of shit you are, Johnny. Ignore all posts and questions about right and wrong. You're only worried about technicalities and goal posts.

No matter what you say, know this: You are not a Christian. And if there's a hell, you're going there. Welcome to page 666.

(I grew up in a small Texas town Southern Baptist church, so don't try me on the fire and brimstone.)

Go back to fucking mentally ill cam models with stinky asses. 

• Fuck You 7

Yeah, I think trying to find a loophole that allows you to keep cheering for the team that condones the murder of journalists is deplorable, but at least Johnny Sack kept his same user name and avatar from the old site ... unlike a lot of holocaust deniers and pedophile apologists (you know who you are).

6 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Yeah, I think trying to find a loophole that allows you to keep cheering for the team that condones the murder of journalists is deplorable, but at least Johnny Sack kept his same user name and avatar from the old site ... unlike a lot of holocaust deniers and pedophile apologists (you know who you are).

You got it wrong. I probably wouldn’t care much for a Muslim brotherhood guy who advocated for political Islam.  But i didn’t want him killed.  

I just don’t see why it’s our business.  He isn’t an American.  It didn’t happen here.  His own country killed him.  

It’s garden variety evil shit that shit hole countries do every day.  

20 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Go back to fucking mentally ill cam models with stinky asses. 

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me."

By refusing to criticize your president and disobeying God's word, you are doing just that. Enjoy the flames, Johnny.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I just don’t see why it’s our business.  He isn’t an American.  It didn’t happen here.  His own country killed him.  

He was a legal resident of the US.

He worked for an American enterprise.

An American enterprise that is protected from action by OUR government by the First Amendment, so a particularly important enterprise as enshrined in our founding document.

He reported on matters of interest to the American people and government.

He was killed for doing so.

You are an evil fuck.

I'm liking the short declaratory sentence thing.  Gets right to the point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

An American enterprise that is protected from action by OUR government by the First Amendment, so a particularly important enterprise as enshrined in our founding document.

You are an evil fuck.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

You are an evil fuck.

And you are batshit crazy.  Reading your posts is like Flowers from Algernon where Charlie lose his faculties.  

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Are you completely discounting that possibility?  

COMPLETELY?  No.  It seems quite unlikely, but no, cannot be discounted 100%.

Your shifting approach to the burden of proof and the weight of evidence is FASCINATING to watch.  One usually has to attend a freak show to see such contortions.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

COMPLETELY?  No.  It seems quite unlikely, but no, cannot be discounted 100%.

Your shifting approach to the burden of proof and the weight of evidence is FASCINATING to watch.  One usually has to attend a freak show to see such contortions.

You’ve lost it.  

No one is shifting any burden of proof.  I just say wait and see.  I bet we know soon. There are a lot of cameras everywhere these days.  

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

And you are batshit crazy.  Reading your posts is like Flowers from Algernon where Charlie lose his faculties.  

You asked why it's our business.

I replied by listing facts.

You reply by calling me crazy.

And I'M the batshit crazy guy.

giphy.gif

Your slavish devotion to the Trumpist movement is one of the more fascinating things I've ever watched.  There's literally no end you won't go to in order to excuse every single thing the movement has ever done.  

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1