Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

giphy.gif

Yeah....y'all know he just pulled that number out of his ass, right?  Or even more likely, Hannity or someone like him pulled it out of HIS ass, and then Trump liked the smell, so adopted the number as his own.  Nevermind that 1) the high-end estimates of the cost of illegal immigrants are based on deeply flawed analysis (google is your friend), and even then.....2) the highest estimates from last year are just over HALF of the number DOTUS just spouted.

It's like most everything else he says -- just fucking made up.

One interesting questioin I have not heard a whole lot. If we find out that the President colluded with Russians to help him win the election, are his judicial appointments proper? 

Same question if the additional facts show that he indeed did attempt to obstruct justice, do judicial nominees and Supremes stand?  

Now if this were the case I would think that it would be the honorable and best thing for the Country for Gorsuch and Kavanaugh to simply resign.  But would they do the right and honorable thing?  Or do you think the best and wisest course for our Country should be keeping judges who were put in place by a deeply corrupt man that knew his legal fate would be in their hands?

I don't beleive there is any legal recourse currently that addresses this situation simply as nobody prior to the election of President Trump ever anticipated a President with that level of corruption not being countered by moral and patriotic members of their own party.  Anyhow interesting to think about if the smoke we keep seeing smolders and ignites that proves Trump both colluded and obstructed.  So what is your opinion on judges appointed bypotentially treasonously elected Presidents?

5 minutes ago, horn4life said:

One interesting questioin I have not heard a whole lot. If we find out that the President colluded with Russians to help him win the election, are his judicial appointments proper? 

Same question if the additional facts show that he indeed did attempt to obstruct justice, do judicial nominees and Supremes stand?  

Now if this were the case I would think that it would be the honorable and best thing for the Country for Gorsuch and Kavanaugh to simply resign.  But would they do the right and honorable thing?  Or do you think the best and wisest course for our Country should be keeping judges who were put in place by a deeply corrupt man that knew his legal fate would be in their hands?

I don't beleive there is any legal recourse currently that addresses this situation simply as nobody prior to the election of President Trump ever anticipated a President with that level of corruption not being countered by moral and patriotic members of their own party.  Anyhow interesting to think about if the smoke we keep seeing smolders and ignites that proves Trump both colluded and obstructed.  So what is your opinion on judges appointed bypotentially treasonously elected Presidents?

Kavano-means-yes should be removed because he lied under oath, not because the president that nominated him is a traitor.

So now we know why Gina Haskel was not allowed to testify publicly.  The clear facts are directly opposite of what our President has told the American people.  

We as a country have fallen so very, very far into the gutter with not only this President but his administration.  

Bob Corker said you could get a murder conviction against the Saudi Prince in about 30 minutes...  Wonder if the rest of the 100 Senators will be allowed by the President to hear the truth about what happened? Pompeo's "no smoking gun" characterization was a complete political cover fabrication,  beyond the fact that... Khashoggi was chopped up not shot with a gun...

Is there a statue of limitations for lying under oath for a federal judgeship position?  Could a Senate majoirty in 20/20 for example simply turn Kavanaugh's testimony over to the FBI to look at instances of potential perjury?  I doubt honestly that the Dems would do it.  I have no doubt that the Pubs would do it if the situation were reversed.

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

And Tariff Man still has no fucking clue how tariffs work.

Dubbing yourself “Tariff Man” because you want other countries to pay you to import their goods is like claiming to be an “ass man” because you have a big ass and are a man.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, horn4life said:

So now we know why Gina Haskel was not allowed to testify publicly.  The clear facts are directly opposite of what our President has told the American people.  

We as a country have fallen so very, very far into the gutter with not only this President but his administration.  

Bob Corker said you could get a murder conviction against the Saudi Prince in about 30 minutes...  Wonder if the rest of the 100 Senators will be allowed by the President to hear the truth about what happened? Pompeo's "no smoking gun" characterization was a complete political cover fabrication,  beyond the fact that... Khashoggi was chopped up not shot with a gun...

Whatever they heard, it convinced Shelby and Graham, per the NYTimes a few minutes ago.

“Somebody should be punished, but the question is: How do you separate the Saudi crown prince from the nation itself?” Mr. Shelby said.

Mr. Graham said he would not vote for the Yemen resolution. Instead, he said, he would rally support for a different effort against the kingdom to cut off arms sales and military aid for the war in Yemen, and impose new sanctions on those responsible for the killing, including the crown prince.

“There is not a smoking gun, there’s a smoking saw. You have to be willfully blind” not to see it, Mr. Graham said. He was referring to a bone saw that Turkish officials have said was used to dismember Mr. Khashoggi at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul.

12 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Stoller can be a bit thickheaded at times, but imo, i think he has a point in this thread.

"China is a fascist dictatorship whose government is now putting millions of ethnic minorities in concentration camps."

So....what you're saying is.....Trump wants how-to advice from China?

Gina Haspel was disallowed to stand in front of the press with Bolton while he explained why they still support MBS after Haspel's briefing.  Trump knew how stupid that looked and he didn't care.  He was so desperate to signal to Saudi that he'd remain loyal he followed through with that debacle because of fear.  And Bolton botches the goat show even further by trying to use his lack of Arabic as a reason that is was all just too hazy for him to come to a conclusion.  Haspel then briefs some Senators and fills in all the gaps of doubt that they ever could possibly pretend to cling to and are now announcing that they are certain beyond all doubt that Trump is ignoring a murder.  The White House is stuck between a rock, a bone saw and Wahhabism.  

This is now like three weeks straight of Trump being unable to take three steps without his pants falling around his ankles.  He dips his nuts in every wood chipper he sees and his loyal followers have to continue to try even harder to pretend he's a genius deal maker.  He has literally sucked at everything.  He even fucks up where to sign or where to stand at ceremonial functions.  Nobody can convince me that he chews his own food. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

What kind of fucking fool thinks there could possibly be a distinction between Saudi royalty and the country itself?  My professional experience in oil & gas is limited to filling up my car every 7-10 days but even I am aware that the entire country is propped up on a single asset and that the royal family IS the country (plus a few tens of millions of servants).

graham was uncharacteristically critical. he even said something along the lines of if "pompeo and mattis were democratic in democratic administration, i would be all over them for being in the pocket of saudi arabia, but since i have such respect for them, i'll assume they are being good soldiers."

15 minutes ago, retread said:

Even better are the furrowed brows of Graham and Corker pretending that they only came to these conclusions today. Hell, the CIA said two weeks ago that they believed that MBS was at least aware and probably complicit.

Yes, but what you're failing to remember is that the CIA is the Deep State, is grossly incompetent and only reports lies.

Edited by Gooby
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

graham was uncharacteristically critical. he even said something along the lines of if "pompeo and mattis were democratic in democratic administration, i would be all over them for being in the pocket of saudi arabia, but since i have such respect for them, i'll assume they are being good soldiers."

Just incredible that he actually said that.  What a filthy little lesbian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

Just incredible that he actually said that.  What a filthy little lesbian.

Lindsey Graham

Dan Patrick

Clay Aiken

You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one.

And I promise they are different people, not the same old lesbian.

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, retread said:

He was being a good little soldier too. DC seems hopelessly broken.

It's been broken for a long time and corruption has reigned supreme but it's just getting to a point now where it's so corrupt it cannot be hidden anymore. 

This country needs a major overhaul to the laws regulating the power and obligations of the president and Congress and also instituting strict punishments of automatic prison sentences for any politician caught in corruption. Then build a Nixon memorial statue where disgraced corrupt politicians are made to walk a shame walk carrying a giant wooden beam while being flogged with whips. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stringer said:

I'd love for him to show his work on those numbers

Loses $250 billion? 

Guess not counting all those businesses and families that save billions by hiring cheap labor? 

He must be inflating the numbers with the trillions in welfare he gave to the top 1% a year ago.  

3 hours ago, horn4life said:

At least re-hold their hearings, without R interference.  Roll in their performances and stances since being seated.  If they don't pass, then cut them out, and any rulings they made are null and void. 

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Pays for itself?  So Mexico is off the hook?

36 minutes ago, Stringer said:

I'd love for him to show his work on those numbers

Starts with the trump calendar only having 10 months.

• Like 1