Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, TahoeHorn said:

I did.  And I made the point earlier.

I consider the invitation to be to the team, not to 50 people.  The team made a strong statement with their representation.

Suppose that the US sends me instead of Trump to meet KIm in Singapore.  Don't you think that would be an insult?  I believe that when the Eagles decided to send a tiny representation the Eagles were choosing not to be gracious guests.

Ah, but you haven't shown that the individual Eagles would not be gracious, which was the ask.  F for you.  Nice try, though.  Got any donuts?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah, but you haven't shown that the individual Eagles would not be gracious, which was the ask.  F for you.  Nice try, though.  Got any donuts?

That was never my contention.  If the US sends me instead of Trump to meet Kim then the US is being insulting, no matter how graciously I behave.  As I stated much earlier in the thread I believe the invitation was to the team, the unit, not to individuals.

That was never my contention.  If the US sends me instead of Trump to meet Kim then the US is being insulting, no matter how graciously I behave.  As I stated much earlier in the thread I believe the invitation was to the team, the unit, not to individuals.

Shut the fuck up you institutional racist donut grabbing bitch ass mother fucking dick sucking orange messiah cock ass.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

Bruh, are you comparing a photo op with NFL players to nuclear talks with an enemy we have had for decades? 

This right here is why we have a Kardashian talking jail reform at the White House. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

That was never my contention.  If the US sends me instead of Trump to meet Kim then the US is being insulting, no matter how graciously I behave. 

I know you're just a troll, but let's clarify here:  one cannot be a guest if one does not attend the event.  The only guests are those who are there.  If they act in a gracious manner, they are gracious guests.

In other words, shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I lost it at "...beautiful big celebration. Actually, to be honest, its even bigger than we anticipated..."

What a magnificent personality disorder on display. 

at some point we are going to find out that the attendees were white house staffers and their family or something, right?

So he's talking about wasteful spending and then complaining about not getting to spend more on our military?

On the same day of one of the worst dog and pony shows the WH has ever put on. 

Edited by shnsajax

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Depleted our military? We spend more than the next 10 nations combined.

Don't get me started on that bullshit. It's just a buzz phrase like "lower taxes" at this point and the masses eat that shit up.

Edited by SimonBolivar

59 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

So should we have our invitation to the G7 revoked because Melanie is choosing to stay home?

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) late on Monday slammed reports about the 18 seconds he took to answer a question in a Senate hallway about whether a president has the legal authority to pardon himself.

Cruz, a Harvard law graduate and former solicitor general for Texas, called journalists pushing the story "dishonest" and said he was "simply ignoring a question" while late to a meeting.

In audio of the conversation, a reporter is heard asking Cruz about President Trump's assertion that he had the power to pardon himself, a subject many senators were pressed about on Monday.

Footsteps can be heard as a total of 18 seconds elapses before Cruz offers a response.

After being mocked on social media, Cruz fired back on Twitter in a series of tweets to his 3.22 million followers.

Cruz said that senators ignore questions called out to them in the halls of the Capitol "every single day."

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i remember when posters like escriva mocked me for calling the republican primary field a circus. and assuring me that there was no way that he republican party apparatus would allow donald fucking trump to be nominated. the circus is still in town, folks.

And the elephants are taking a dump on the White House lawn.