Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait, the first guy was talking about dotus?

I heard some of that shit from some of my Trump supporter acquaintances right after the election -"He's a great man with a beautiful family who is working hard for America.  He doesn't need to do this, he's already rich, he is just suuuuuuch a patriot that he wants us all to share in his prosperity and he's working 'round the clock for us all, just because he's a great and wonderful guy!" 

I guess they figure we've all got short enough memories to where we'll forget when they start recycling their shitty talking points.  Or maybe they're so stupid that they've forgotten they've already tried this one.  Either way....

1 hour ago, M12BH said:

I heard some of that shit from some of my Trump supporter acquaintances right after the election -"He's a great man with a beautiful family who is working hard for America.  He doesn't need to do this, he's already rich, he is just suuuuuuch a patriot that he wants us all to share in his prosperity and he's working 'round the clock for us all, just because he's a great and wonderful guy!" 

I guess they figure we've all got short enough memories to where we'll forget when they start recycling their shitty talking points.  Or maybe they're so stupid that they've forgotten they've already tried this one.  Either way....

Anybody who believed any of this is a fucking mouth breathing imbecile who believes in fairy tales. 

It doesn't even take a smart person to see through Trump's pile of bullshit. 

Just saw a story on CNN on Kellyane and her husband and how he hates Trump. She says that's a violation of his marriage vows. At first i thought what the hell, but then I realized their vows probably included "in sickness and in health". You've got to be truly sick to do what she does on a daily basis,  so she's got a point. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/death-spiral-why-omarosa-totally-triggered-trump

In recent days, Trump has called Manigault Newman “crazed,” a “lowlife,” and a “dog” on Twitter. His campaign filed an arbitration suit against her seeking “millions.” And Trump told advisers that he wants Attorney General Jeff Sessions to have Manigault Newman arrested, according to one Republican briefed on the conversations. (It’s unclear what law Trump believes she broke.) Another Republican recounted how over the weekend Trump derailed a midterm-election strategy session to rant about Manigault Newman’s betrayal. In an effort to change the narrative, the White House announced yesterday that Trump had revoked former C.I.A. director John Brennan’s security clearance. But that only ignited a new public-relations crisis. A former West Wing official compared Trump’s erratic behavior this week to the P.R. nightmare he created by attacking grieving Muslim-American Gold Star parents during the 2016 campaign. It’s a “death spiral,” the former official said.

So now that McRaven, the guy who led the killing of Osama has come out against Trump can we now expect the trumpkins and texags to start being in favor of Osama bin Ladin? 

Hell all Osama really did was just took out a bunch of libs in New York City. Praise allah! 

Many people don't know that the McRib is actually not made of ribs. Its processed pork that's pressed into the shape of a rib. Such a lovely shaped McRib, tastes amazing. Everyone is talking about how amazing it is. People keep coming up to asking me, "When are you going to make the McRib a permanent item? I tell them soon, soon, I don't know. I'll have to get with my McDonald's people and see."

• Like 2

Trump's inevitable response tweet to McRaven's comments will end with "Consider it done!" 

I feel pretty sure about this. My only concern is that "consider" has more than two syllables so it's a little outside the breadth of Trump's usual vocabulary. 

Trump's inevitable response tweet to McRaven's comments will end with "Consider it done!" 
I feel pretty sure about this. My only concern is that "consider" has more than two syllables so it's a little outside the breadth of Trump's usual vocabulary. 

Consider it done Admiral McPoeIsGay.

28 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Womp womp

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/politics/military-parade-postponed/index.html

interesting quote:

"The Department of Defense and White House have been planning a parade to honor America's military veterans and commemorate the centennial of World War I," Defense Department spokesman Col. Rob Manning said Thursday in a statement Thursday. "We originally targeted November 10, 2018 for this event but have now agreed to explore opportunities in 2019."

On 8/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, Gil Bang said:

Pierson's such a weasel, that I'm starting to believe that those stories about he fucking Cruz could be accurate. 

Every time I see this chick on TV I'm fucking amazed. I think she's from Mesquite or Forney or some shit like that. I actually remember her from when she used to run around the Dallas night club scene in the late 90s and early 00s. To see her rise to her current state really is a testament to the fact that all things are possible in America. Truly, even the most vapid and least talented among us have no ceiling as to what they can achieve. 

Every time I see this chick on TV I'm fucking amazed. I think she's from Mesquite or Forney or some shit like that. I actually remember her from when she used to run around the Dallas night club scene in the late 90s and early 00s. To see her rise to her current state really is a testament to the fact that all things are possible in America. Truly, even the most vapid and least talented among us have no ceiling as to what they can achieve. 

Hey can become president.

Literally, he most vapid and dim witted among us CAN ACTUALLY BECOME PRESIDENT.