Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

You know, Neil Young, Miley Cyrus, Gerald Butler, and Robin Thicke all had their homes burned to the ground, yet these still managed to tweet heartfelt thanks to the the brave men and women who were fighting these fires as they fled from their homes.

Yet President Asshole tweets bullshit about California's mismanagement of the forest and threatens to withdraw federal aid, from his hotel room in Paris.

I was told it was the celebrities that we were supposed to reserve our scorn for.

Screw this guy and those who continue to defend him. If this is your vision of what "Making American Great Again" is, then fuck you.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

Can anyone name one Presidential thing Trump has done?  Just looking for one.  I honestly can't think of anything.

He even flubs layups like expressing sympathy for victims of national disasters, school shootings, etc.

21 minutes ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

The President is openly calling for suspending election law in favor of simply declaring his party the victors. Impeach. I don’t care if it doesn’t work, make every Republican senator say they support this. Make them all own it, all the time.

R brows are furrowing all over DC.

Shot:

It's Monday November 12.  Veteran's Day.  

The President in in Washington, DC.

The White House has confirmed that he will not  visit Arlington National today.  

Chaser:

It's raining in DC today.  Weather Channel says 100% chance for the rest of the day.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Shot:

It's Monday November 12.  Veteran's Day.  

The President in in Washington, DC.

The White House has confirmed that he will not be visiting Arlington National today.  

Chaser:

It's raining in DC today.  Weather Channel says 100% chance for the rest of the day.

The hair isn't the only problem, the rain will make the orange makeup streak and run down his face.

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

See, now Fox News is just getting cocky, openly mocking the idiocy of its viewers ...  kinda like when Putin made Trump walk out in Helsinki and take a dump on the US.  I'm looking forward to when they couple that new MS-13 insurance with the Trumpy Bears - I'm sure that package will sell like hotcakes.

Good times.

On 11/11/2018 at 6:48 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

“Vladimir - come sit at my table.  No one else will.”  

I look forward to someday hearing the other leaders thoughts and strategy about trump once he’s out of office.  Like us, they are stuck with him now.

Perhaps Trump’s worst legacy will be the suspicion the rest of the free world will have towards America from his presidency forward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

See, now Fox News is just getting cocky, openly mocking the idiocy of its viewers ...  kinda like when Putin made Trump walk out in Helsinki and take a dump on the US.  I'm looking forward to when they couple that new MS-13 insurance with the Trumpy Bears - I'm sure that package will sell like hotcakes.

Good times.

You know, that MS-13 insurance is making more and more sense to me.  Seriously.  The Trumpkins have demonstrated themselves to be one thing: marks for a con.  In the spirit of American enterprise and can-do spirit, I would feel remiss if I didn't jump on board the train, and con them as well.

It's the perfect insurance product.  There's close to zero chance that the TARGET market will ever suffer a loss that will pay out (and our policy exclusions will disqualify anyone who has any criminal record of drug or organized gang activity, and will require representations that you are not presently engaged in any illegal enterprise involving drugs or gangs, and any voluntary involvement with either illegal drugs or gangs will disqualify you from coverage), so it will just be premiums in....and no money out.

And I guarandamntee you at least a million scared olds will send Brisketexan's MS-13 Insurance $19.95 a month for coverage, to provide a financial benefit for their loved ones left behind when MS-13 takes over your town and murders everyone -- and they ARE coming to take over your town and murder everyone.  ACT NOW TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sachick said:

So he's saying because we're making fun of him, the stock market will crash? Am I reading that correctly?

He's saying if the stock market drops it's because house Dems are [talking about] investigating the numerous past and present crimes/abuses of power committed by him and those close to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, that MS-13 insurance is making more and more sense to me.  Seriously.  The Trumpkins have demonstrated themselves to be one thing: marks for a con.  In the spirit of American enterprise and can-do spirit, I would feel remiss if I didn't jump on board the train, and con them as well.

It's the perfect insurance product.  There's close to zero chance that the TARGET market will ever suffer a loss that will pay out (and our policy exclusions will disqualify anyone who has any criminal record of drug or organized gang activity, and will require representations that you are not presently engaged in any illegal enterprise involving drugs or gangs, and any voluntary involvement with either illegal drugs or gangs will disqualify you from coverage), so it will just be premiums in....and no money out.

And I guarandamntee you at least a million scared olds will send Brisketexan's MS-13 Insurance $19.95 a month for coverage, to provide a financial benefit for their loved ones left behind when MS-13 takes over your town and murders everyone -- and they ARE coming to take over your town and murder everyone.  ACT NOW TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

Reminds me of: