R. Lee Ermey Dead at 74

Heavy 6

ermey.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/r-lee-ermey-dead-golden-globe-nominee-full-metal-jacket-was-74-1102863

R. Lee Ermey, a Golden Globe-nominated actor best known for his role as Gunnery Sgt. Hartman in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, has died.

Ermey, whose nickname was "The Gunny," died Sunday morning from complications of pneumonia. He was 74.

Well it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!

I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D FUCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND.

I will give you three seconds, exactly three fucking seconds, to wipe that stupid grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

Hell I like you. You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

Semper Fidelis, Gunny.

Few had more passion for sharing all things military with others. Loved your style and all you did as an ambassador for the service.

7 hours ago, BNB said:

Damn. A lot of people know him from Full Metal Jacket. Im going to have to watch The Boys from Company C. Its free to stream on Amazon. More greatness from him.

RIP.

The Siege of Firebase Gloria is another good one...