Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

15 hours ago, texifornia said:

Crownover

Edit: they were talking about the other guy in the 2022 class who reclassified I think? I should have read more. But the info on Dametrious Crownover still stands...

As a reminder, they took his brother to help with him...and Crownover finished as the #19 TE in the country, #452 overall and #67 in the State.

Dude went from a composite .9711 to .8817.

No catches in the spring game - but maybe he was hurt? - and his brother had 11 rushing attempts for 34 yards and a TD.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

As a reminder, they took his brother to help with him...and he finished as the #19 TE in the country, #452 overall and #67 in the State.

Dude went from a composite .9711 to .8817.

No catches in the spring game - but maybe he was hurt? - and his brother had 11 rushing attempts for 34 yards and a TD.

He's an offensive tackle now, I believe 

• Haha 2

Maybe the aggie money alums are playing the long game?

Maybe they gave jimbo a massive slush fund for recruits last year in order to A) get good recruits, but also B) to document enough violations that they will have a show cause already drafted by the time the annual fourth loss inevitably happens?

6 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Jimbo Fisher is aware and looking into the situation.

Yeah that's a lie.

It is an amazing Juxtaposition when Jimbo goes on national television and claims he knows nothing about any NIL deals on his team, and at SEC media days Saban knew what the deals were, who got them, how much, and what the overall NIL value was. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Not in a car it doesn’t.  However, DUI with a gun is a big deal.

LOADED gun with  BULLET IN THE CHAMBER.

Don’t know if the bullet in the chamber matters. 

He and the passenger claimed that the “rolled joint” and the gun with a bullet in the chamber were not theirs. 

#itwasntme

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Viper said:

what is an unlicensed gun? I wasn't aware you needed a license to own a gun in Texas.

It’s not “unlicensed,” in this case. The offense is “Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon,” (Penal Code Chapter 46) and it’s an offense if the person is either (1) under 21 and carrying in the open or (2) engaged in criminal activity other than a Class C ticket. 

5 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Likely concealed. Open carry is legal without a permit. Concealed still requires a permit.

Concealed doesn’t require a permit. You just have to be 18. Open requires a permit if you’re under 21, I believe. Otherwise, no permit for that either. 

The gun is only an issue because of the weed, which no one cares about, and the DWI. 

Nothing will come of this. 

5 hours ago, RGBIII said:

You can have a gun in your car, you just cant have a gun in the car when you do illegal shit. If he wasnt drunk the gun wouldnt be a big deal....now its a felony

It’s only a Class A misdemeanor, which is one rung below felony. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, texifornia said:

Baxter

FYCt6PmXEAAgw1y?format=jpg&name=mediumFYCt7a_XEAEesAS?format=jpg&name=mediumFYCt73mWQAAJQv-?format=jpg&name=medium

How does transportation work for an UOV to Collie Station? Does the recruit buy a plane ticket to Houston, and then the school picks him up from the airport and drives him 2 hours? Uber from IAH? Or is the recruit supposed to get a rental car and drive himself?

Seems like a trip to Austin would be way easier. 

Edited by Hornlover

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

How does transportation work for an UOV to Collie Station? Does the recruit buy a plane ticket to Houston, and then the school picks him up from the airport and drives him 2 hours? Uber from IAH? Or is the recruit supposed to get a rental car and drive himself?

Sheep Riding GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

There was a connecting flight at Bush some years ago. I remember staring in amazement at it in the terminal, and wondering who was dumb enough to fly when you could drive there in less than an hour. Then I remembered, Aggy. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

51 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Recruit responsible for paying for everything. No free transportation, no free meals. Also school cannot provide entertainment i.e. a "pool party" as that is an UOV no-no. I'm sure aggy is aware of this.....

Piggybacking on NoName’s post above, I’d like to point out that the aggies currently trail every big 12 team other than Kansas in recruiting (composite) for 2023.

If I am reading the 247 rankings correctly, they trail all former and currently-scheduled future big 12 schools other than ku as well. 

It’s early but that pool party better be lit.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Recruit responsible for paying for everything. No free transportation, no free meals. Also school cannot provide entertainment i.e. a "pool party" as that is an UOV no-no. I'm sure aggy is aware of this.....

NCAA rules are considered suggestions by Bitz.