Falwell Jr. watches young stud bang his wife for 7 years?

Steel Shank

when asking your wife to watch you swallow cock, the most important thing to remember is federal judicial appointments .  it really makes the ball-gargling a little smoother

How the fuck do you some of you look at your children in the morning?  Honestly?  I guess because you got a new Aston-Martin lease?  

I dig the puritanical all-white ensemble.  But she looks like she's going into the bathroom of an interstate rest stop.  Curious paradox.  

Also, would.  And in that restroom, too.  

Edited by Lobo

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I dig the puritanical all-white ensemble.  But she looks like she's going into the bathroom of an interstate rest stop.  Curious paradox.  

Also, would 

Yep, I noticed that this is basically a perfect picture for that family right now. Dressed up to look pure. In reality? About to get nasty.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Also, would 

You couldn't be more fucking wrong.

That's the bathroom of a gas station that sells unbranded gas, somewhere on a two-lane road in a truly shitty part of South Carolina (could also be Georgia).  Trust me.  I've taken a dump in LOTS of unsavory places.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Trust me.  I've taken a dump in LOTS of unsavory places.

Stormy Daniel's mouth for starters. 

I went with "rest stop" because they are rumored to be rural locales for illicit sex rendezvous.  But we would have accepted unbranded gas station as well.  I'm skipping over most of the Falwell/Liberty shit because it's on target for 2020.  But I have to admit, I really to know what was going on this photograph of her, and why she thought to post it to social media.  Why so playfully billowing out her pants like that?  Why so happy to be going into a haunted restroom?  Why not chop off the photo to exclude the mold and busted door hinge.  And most importantly, those tits look like two border collies playing under a duvet cover...why not set them free?  

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's the bathroom of a gas station that sells unbranded gas, somewhere on a two-lane road in a truly shitty part of South Carolina (could also be Georgia).  Trust me.  I've taken a dump in LOTS of unsavory places.

Brisket forgoing missionary and heading straight for the cleveland steamer. I guess fortune does favor the bold.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Worst one I ever dumped in was in the basement of the US Customs/BP building in Laredo.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, Steel Shank said:

I've been trying to get ahold of the wife to see when she's in town. Seems DTF.

Definitely would too, but I admit I might struggle to fully perform with the distraction of Jerry Jr. jacking it in the corner. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So she's a classy lot lizard.

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Stormy Daniel's mouth for starters. 

I went with "rest stop" because they are rumored to be rural locales for illicit sex rendezvous.  But we would have accepted unbranded gas station as well.  I'm skipping over most of the Falwell/Liberty shit because it's on target for 2020.  But I have to admit, I really to know what was going on this photograph of her, and why she thought to post it to social media.  Why so playfully billowing out her pants like that?  Why so happy to be going into a haunted restroom?  Why not chop off the photo to exclude the mold and busted door hinge.  And most importantly, those tits look like two border collies playing under a duvet cover...why not set them free?  

61d906c7-c309-4134-b858-961d5c2bec8e_tex

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Worst one I ever dumped in was in the basement of the US Customs/BP building in Laredo.

Bullshit.  You spent time in Mexico.  Of my top 10 nastiest places to ever drop a deuce, at least half are Pemex stations (there was one in Camargo where the toilet wasn't even attached to the floor).

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Bullshit.  You spent time in Mexico.  Of my top 10 nastiest places to ever drop a deuce, at least half are Pemex stations (there was one in Camargo where the toilet wasn't even attached to the floor).

I shit into a hole on the floor in a Uruguayan gas station.  That was interesting.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I shit into a hole on the floor in a Uruguayan gas station.  That was interesting.

Huh.  All the places I've visited in Uruguay were nicer.  Paraguay as well.....although we did end up inadvertently having lunch at a place where fugitive nazis hung out:

The property next to Eugene’s, a lovely and secluded holiday resort, hosted Mengele at least twice. Nowadays it bears no sign of its former guest, except perhaps in its proudly Teutonic name: Hotel Tyrol.

Pleased to report that the shitter there was up to exacting German standards.  Had I known that it hosted Mengele, I'd have left an upper decker.

Back to the Falwell Family of Perversions -- they have my full support.  Daughter, Becki, all of 'em.  We'd be a much happier society if everyone could relax and let their freak flag fly.  The happiest countries in the world also have a "free body culture" and very liberal sexual morality.  Not a coincidence, I say.

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Worst one in Mexico was in a bar up on Cerro de Chipinque overlooking Monterrey. I was puking up turpentine in that one.
It was a more pleasant experience than having to unload Montezuma’s Revenge in the BP basement where every single stall toilet was full of shit and the floor strewn with used TP. Plus most of the sinks were caked with puke and other unknown materials.

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

I pooped in a hole in the ground at Big Bend National Park as a kid. Waiting several seconds for it to hit the bottom and to hear the splash echo was a ton of fun.

• Hook 'Em 1