It’s just a job really, something to keep me moving. My real passion is my hobby.

bschoolprof

I had to look it up, didn't realize that movie is already 22 years old.  I don't know I thought it came out in the early 2000's.  

Three unpopular opinions about this movie that this thread confirms for me are correct---although it was her "breakout" role, Cameron Diaz actually wasn't that funny in this movie.  And Matt Dillon was the funniest person in this movie, by far.  Third-the hottest woman in this movie was not Cameron Diaz or any of her young friends.  It was the Milf-tastic Markie Post.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I had to look it up, didn't realize that movie is already 22 years old.  I don't know I thought it came out in the early 2000's.  

Three unpopular opinions about this movie that this thread confirms for me are correct---although it was her "breakout" role, Cameron Diaz actually wasn't that funny in this movie.  And Matt Dillon was the funniest person in this movie, by far.  Third-the hottest woman in this movie was not Cameron Diaz or any of her young friends.  It was the Milf-tastic Markie Post.  

i saw it in the theater the day before i moved into my first dorm room.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Diaz has never really done it for me. She has the bad facial qualities of post-work Jolie.

Edited by ztejas

On 10/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, Not a cat said:

Day before the bar exam, I said "fuck it, I'm done studying" and went to see this by myself.  Don't know if it was the movie or the fact I was delirious, but I literally was sweating from laughing so much.

so what line of work did you end up in?

“Here, you’ve been in therapy, you know, thinking you blew it with the greatest girl ever, and really, it turns out that getting your dick stuck in your zipper was the best thing that ever happened to you.”

Edited by Deej

One my favorite subtle bits in this movie was Healy ordering a whiskey from Pops and getting a Budweiser.

My favorite is when Ben comments that Chris Elliott’s life is so great with his wife and kids and he replies “everyday is better than the next.”

Fuck. I see someone already commented on it.