2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bateshorn said:

Both sides trolling is @Anastasis game.  Check in with your handlers in Moscow and recalibrate. 

I was talking about Pence and Joel Osteen. I believe that was in the message I quoted. You could easily see the rest of my posts in this thread and see that I am voting for Biden/Harris as soon as early voting starts here.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yup. He knows his answers tonight arent gonna fly

He did the best he could. If trump was way ahead this wouldn’t have heard but it’s not going to make any sort of difference in these weeks of chaos. The only thing anyone will take from this debate is that the person on the other side dodged some questions. Will be forgotten by the weekend. 

Just now, tantric superman said:

Interesting, the CNN guys kind of hammering Kamala for not following up and going for the jugular.

They’re right. She had a safe good debate but should have went in. On the flip side, some would say as a woman it wouldn’t look good. You know, that sexist bullshit

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, heso said:

He did the best he could. If trump was way ahead this wouldn’t have heard but it’s not going to make any sort of difference in these weeks of chaos. The only thing anyone will take from this debate is that the person on the other side dodged some questions. Will be forgotten by the weekend. 

So serious. It was a fly joke bro. 

3 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Interesting, the CNN guys kind of hammering Kamala for not following up and going for the jugular.

I wonder how many hammers they held back for Biden to play in his next debate.  Harris definitely passed up on some layups. 

On 10/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, Pancho said:

Kamala has a harder job than people think.  She has to critically analyze Pence’s arguments about the current administration and their policies and explain why they are bad for America while pumping up her and Uncle Joe’s policies in a Biden/Harris administration.  

But....she has to do this without sounding like the “angry Black woman” something others mistakenly label for Black women when they are fighting for something yet that same language and tone would be labeled as “passionate” by a man.

Her presidential campaign didn’t take off for obviously reasons, but I think that experience (and her experience in the Senate) really helps here meaning I think she’s found that sweet spot.  I’m not sure I’m going to watch as I think the debates are pointless, but it’s enticing to tune in to see Pence get uneasy when racial issues are brought up and Kamala gets Auntie on his ass. 

For the CNN people and others who wanted her to go for the throat. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, tantric superman said:

Her "bend don't break" defense should be criticized. She conceded too much yardage to Pence.

I didn’t watch a second of it. 

I’m just glad to see here that Kamala Harris has so drastically improved since her Presidential campaign. She is now a solid debater, with an A+ personality. Very likable. 

Unfortunately your heavy negs say otherwise. CR very insecure over Harris performance. Will it matter? We’ll see. Maybe Trump will take some cues from Pence. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Fuck You 3
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Pennsylvanian here. Fuck fracking.

Nothing to gain by stating the obvious arguments against it.  The best option is to "coal" it - make it uneconomical, so you can kill it via the market, rather than politics.

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I didn’t say that so it’s unclear what the purpose of this reply is. 

GR's options are:

1. post shit his buddies love,

2. post shit he thinks will piss off the libs.

The third option, the one he didn't consider, is that most people think he's a clown and ignore him.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, burntorangebongos said:

All I got to say is she has a great "Bitch Please" face. Fucking scored massive points without saying a word. She did what she needed to do in this debate.

All she and Biden have to do is not fuck up and quote the things Trump and Pence have said on tape.  That's it.

She took it a little higher and spoke to the American people, just like Biden did last week.  

• Like 1