Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

17 hours ago, texifornia said:

After the commitment of the Princeton Mahomes, Anthony Maddox and his brother ran into "flight problems" en route to his OV

Did he ever make it in?  Can't remember, but right after he committed wasn't he quoted saying that he was told he would be the only QB take for them in this class?

13 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

spacer.png

The notion that Alex Grinch is going to pull top end talent out of Texas is laughable. He couldn't even do it at Oklahoma. This is the kind of shit that blows up in their faces because they refuse to admit the truth. Either that, or all of these recruits play the aggy reporters and they fall for it every time.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There are no grease stains on the v neck undershirt.

I was going to say that what he's wearing isn't really even a t-shirt; it's fucking underwear. They look like they're celebrating getting a shut-in outside for the first time in years. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve seen that look a few times. In our circle it’s known as “The Sydney Carton Sunday Morning Coming Down “ and you don’t want to be anywhere near what that smells like. 

I am guessing it's similar to the smell from @RGBIII and @immamac in a RV in Fayettenam?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Jimbo looking like that old grandpa that's in the stage of his life where he doesn't give a shit about his appearance and you have to force him to get a haircut. 

Next stop Dickeys coveralls. My Pawpaw had 5 (1 nice one for Sundays).

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Dumbo looking rough these days.

Great recruiting optics Jimbo! Especially for the parents. Nothing screams respect like crawling out bed at the last minute in the same clothes you passed out in to muster up enough aggy spirit for a snapshot on the way to the shitter.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Dumbo looking rough these days.

Imagine wearing a Hanes v-neck undershirt, Old Navy jeans, and loafers (without socks) when you make $9 mil a year.... Or if you're A&M, letting a public figure who represents your institution wear this to work... 

Edited by ATXhorn17
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve seen that look a few times. In our circle it’s known as “The Sydney Carton Sunday Morning Coming Down “ and you don’t want to be anywhere near what that smells like. 

Fair, except for the smell part. The Sauna-Shower at the Aria saves lives, sir.