Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

20231219_151132.jpg

Glad he was able to take some time for himself.  No social stigma here, friend.

"Good morning, customers.  I'm having a hard time with my mental health and need to take a sick day today.  Thank you for your understanding.  Recently I've ben having a hard time with my [frustrating condition] and am going to take a sick day today to try and rest up."

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

New Aggie DL coach Sean Spencer recruited him at UF. 

He flipped from UF to Miami last week. And apparently forgot he was even committed to Miami. (He deleted is first errant tweet) 

Committed to 3 schools in 2 weeks.  I'm sure this will work out well.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

Just now, satyanash said:

image.png

If this is the strong finish “brauny” hinted at after his well deserved mental health break I am all for it. This guy forgot he even committed to Miami only to follow the former Florida do coach to aggy 12 days later. Late out of state mercenary #1. This is like the close of jumbos first class with the ol, qb and rb that never played a 

9 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Man it is open season on Florida's recruiting class right now. Napier was killing it in July and now it's all falling apart.

Wonder if this late take means A&M knows they're losing Evans and/or McKinley.

It certainly seems like this is insurance for Evans/McKinley. They probably want at least 1 DL in the boat on Early Signing Day as both Evans/McKinley could go the distance.

3 minutes ago, linux said:

The story on reddit is that he decommited from Fla, committed to Miami 6 days later without informing their staff, then commited to A&M without informing them either but Aggie is desperate for good news so they took him. 

Yeah, the Miami boards were confused by his commitment. 

Sounds like they were recruiting him as a backup option and he committed out of the blue when they weren't ready to take him. Adam Gorney (Rivals) is saying that it was a mutual parting of ways too. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yeah, the Miami boards were confused by his commitment. 

Sounds like they were recruiting him as a backup option and he committed out of the blue when they weren't ready to take him. Adam Gorney (Rivals) is saying that it was a mutual parting of ways too. 

Live view of Kendall Jackson

image.png.b09706b9b060d53b2f0fcd4ad1a07954.png

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Does aggy still run this state or nah?

Where are you? 

Never mind, they don't run any fucking states. I think there's a river vally they do pretty well in.

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

I'm sure Looch and the rest of aggy nation have already baked plenty of excuses, but their bowl game against Oklahoma State has the potential to be an embarrassment.

Didn't. Want. To. Be. There.

They had their eyes on a natty with Wiggy, E-Rob, and Jimbo. They came so close, so this game is just a poor consolation prize.

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

If they hadn't already played that card in 2020 when they were about to get rolled, I absolutely think they would be looking for a way forfeit.  As it stands, the potential to get your ass kicked is probably less embarrassing than the shit they would get for backing out of 2 bowl games in 4 years.  Also, I don't know how bowl revenue is shared in the SEC but would think they can't afford to get more on Sankey's bad side than they already are.

The SEC needs the money? What about the Aggies?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, linux said:

The story on reddit is that he decommited from Fla, committed to Miami 6 days later without informing their staff, then commited to A&M without informing them either but Aggie is desperate for good news so they took him. 

edited to say that he didn't even have an OFFER from aggy until after he committed. 

yikes.

• Haha 2

On 12/17/2023 at 11:24 AM, Butch Had Not said:

Landry and Everett probably at the top in my lifetime of following NM HS. Bobby Newcomb had 15 minutes.  Current NMSU qb is from Albuquerque. Probably missed someone from a Clovis or Roswell that did something.

It's slim pickins in that state. 

Well, Colt was born in NM, so we'll count him for just a second. But that man is as Texas as Texas gets. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1