Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 minute ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Sir, Looch said aggy was pursuing Denbrock and then they ‘pivoted’. They pivoted!

I was gonna bang Kate Beckinsale but she doesn't who me so I pivoted to wanting to fuck Rebecca Ferguson. She'll definitely want me knowing how much money I give to my crazy ex-wife.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lou_Sassle said:

The ETBF is strong with this one. 

Oh, get the fuck out of here, Lou. You would jump on that like a trampoline and none of us would blame you for a second.

13 minutes ago, Teryor said:

I've heard their admin was very not happy with how the last year has played out and realized they needed to sack up a bit

Denbrock should be awesome for Notre Dame as long as Riley Leonard is the third coming of Lamar Jackson. Seems super likely.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

When I think “bring the heat” it’s certainly this motherfucker as he dresses age appropriately like he’s about to go attend a Gallagher show. I’m certain he finds the concept of hitting watermelons with hammers to be uproariously funny.

IMG_2503.png

Gallagher was funny as hell... When I was 7

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:
6 hours ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Oh, get the fuck out of here, Lou. You would jump on that like a trampoline and none of us would blame you for a second.

I'm not sure this simile is conveying what you think it's conveying

Edited by Rimbo

22 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Gallagher was funny as hell... When I was 7

I had a friend down the street whose father found Gallagher to be laugh out loud hilarious and had his recorded specials playing regularly when I'd go over to play. I was like 7 or 8. One night at home, they show a clip of his next big show on Showtime and it's just him hammering fruit into the audience. "Dad, why do people find that funny?" "Who do you know that finds that shit funny?" "Matthew's dad." "He sounds like an idiot and you need to stop going over to his house."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I had a friend down the street whose father found Gallagher to be laugh out loud hilarious and had his recorded specials playing regularly when I'd go over to play. I was like 7 or 8. One night at home, they show a clip of his next big show on Showtime and it's just him hammering fruit into the audience. "Dad, why do people find that funny?" "Who do you know that finds that shit funny?" "Matthew's dad." "He sounds like an idiot and you need to stop going over to his house."

Hahaha. Very similar experience for me. Except it was my dad's Shriner friend who liked to watch him.  Dad quit going to Shriner functions years ago when my brother and I got busy with sports.  I'm not even sure that dude is still alive. 

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They put that dude on Showtime?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Hahaha. Very similar experience for me. Except it was my dad's Shriner friend who liked to watch him.  Dad quit going to Shriner functions years ago when my brother and I got busy with sports.  I'm not even sure that dude is still alive. 

If he is, he's probably swerving all over the road in a funny hat on a white Harley. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Well, yeah. @Tex Pete hasn’t bought his used F150s from anyone but Moffitt’s No Credit No Problem lot in Longview since it opened back in ‘05.

Aside from their football team and a taco shack that's probably been closed awhile, there's nothing good in Longview. 

Wells lives somewhere around there, yeah?

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'

36 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Well, yeah. @Tex Pete hasn’t bought his used F150s from anyone but Moffitt’s No Credit No Problem lot in Longview since it opened back in ‘05.

Why the need to call Pete out? Pot-stirring mother fucker...

Truthfully, I have missed any rants Pete has gone on in defense of Moffitt, but I know why Pete is defensive of him, and Pete and I will always see eye to eye on that subject. We are in the unique position of knowing exactly how the LSU strength program was run under Moffitt AND exactly how the UT strength program was run under Mad Dog and that worthless turd Wylie. And having that knowledge made it crystal clear as to how we (Texas) were able to squander such talented teams under Mack while LSU was able to win championships with a vegetable as head coach and a scrub playing QB (in 03 and 07). It has taught me the value of a strength coach, and it has shaped my opinions on not only S&C philosophies, but the implementation of those philosophies. For instance, I think Mad Dog knew how to put a training program together, but I think he fell extremely short in demanding accountability from the players. Wylie is just a narcissist who found a job that let him work out on the clock. He’s a moron.

I disagree with Moffitt as to the caliber of the other coaches at atm, but I do believe Moffitt is the type of guy you hire if you need a culture change. In the day of the transfer portal, maybe his approach wont work as well, but until I see otherwise, I will praise that one hire as a good one. 

All that said, I’m not predicting atm to make a huge turnaround. S&C can only fix so much. At least LSU had good football assistants. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1