Are we about to candy up our work clothes?

Roofle

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Special uniforms for a home game against Baylor that we've had two weeks to prepare for while sitting at 2-2 and losing in dramatic fashion to tcu and ou the last two outings just makes so much sense for this team.

1 hour ago, wood said:

Hype turned up to 11 !1!1!!1! For a shitty 2-2 team that should be 1-3. JFC.

Win? Then wear whatever the fuck you want. Lose? STFU.

Jfc, some people will bitch about anything.

Just because the team is struggling doesn't mean you pass on an opportunity to celebrate the past.

I have some recollection, from some long ago LSU vs. Tulane game....that the NCAA requires the home team to wear color, unless the opponent agrees otherwise?

Apparently, Tulane is the only LSU opponent that regularly (they used to play often) forced them to wear purple at home.

If true, I guess Baylor had to sign off.

3 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I have some recollection, from some long ago LSU vs. Tulane game....that the NCAA requires the home team to wear color, unless the opponent agrees otherwise?

Apparently, Tulane is the only LSU opponent that regularly (they used to play often) forced them to wear purple at home.

If true, I guess Baylor had to sign off.

Here is a good article 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/lsu-home-whites-great-college-football-tradition/

Sorry to be Debbie Downer here. I've been trashing all the woke crap here as much as anyone, but sadly, I'm going to make a woke statement. I think in the current atmosphere, it looks a little tone-deaf. (pun intended) Also, Mensa will try to spin it as some kind proof that he loves and understands UT. I hope it somehow backfires and contributes to his demi$e. 

Neg me. I deserve it.

Woke-Em.jpg 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Sorry to be Debbie Downer here. I've been trashing all the woke crap here as much as anyone, but sadly, I'm going to make a woke statement. I think in the current atmosphere, it looks a little tone-deaf. (pun intended) Also, Mensa will try to spin it as some kind proof that he loves and understands UT. I hope it somehow backfires and contributes to his demi$e. 

Neg me. I deserve it.

Woke-Em.jpg 

What looks tone deaf? Wearing a basic version of our road uni?

• Hook 'Em 2

So Baylor gets to come here and wear green on our green field while we wear white? That's about right. It's confirmed: last minute onside kick here we come!

Edited by B00M
Those unis are clean AF but unwise this weekend
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

What looks tone deaf? Wearing a basic version of our road uni?

I meant celebrating the 1970 team in all-whites. Is that what we're celebrating? I'm sure it will upset the social justice warriors in the locker room. I could be wrong. Don't really care anymore about his team except Sam and Ossai. 

I started with De Maguey Vida mescal - try it. It's freaking awesome. Then moved to a nice Argentinian cabernet called Mascota Vineyards. Very nice. Anyway, isn't this the Daily Mail message boards? I hate Tom Herman. I like Inna Moll. https://www.instagram.com/innamoll/?hl=en and use her to raise the cultural standards here.  

Inna's is a real smoke job. (See Instagram link) So is my wife. 

Thanks to Tom, I hate Saturdays.   

Please neg me.

Inna-Fight.jpg Inna being Inna. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I meant celebrating the 1970 team in all-whites. Is that what we're celebrating? I'm sure it will upset the social justice warriors in the locker room. I could be wrong. Don't really care anymore about his team except Sam and Ossai. 

I started with De Maguey Vida mescal - try it. It's freaking awesome. Then moved to a nice Argentinian cabernet called Mascota Vineyards. Very nice. Anyway, isn't this the Daily Mail message boards? I hate Tom Herman. I like Inna Moll. https://www.instagram.com/innamoll/?hl=en and use her to raise the cultural standards here.  

Please neg me.

whaaaats with those baby bumps

and the weird protrusion in the backsies. i am scared

and drunk

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I meant celebrating the 1970 team in all-whites. Is that what we're celebrating? I'm sure it will upset the social justice warriors in the locker room. I could be wrong.

Not sure what you’re sensitive about. You know the 1970 was not all white, right?

i mean, our colors are burnt orange and white. Not sure how anyone could possibly be offended by that.

Are we now inventing another issue to be offended by?

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Not sure what you’re sensitive about. You know the 1970 was not all white, right?

i mean, our colors are burnt orange and white. Not sure how anyone could possibly be offended by that.

This your first Surly outrage rodeo?

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Please neg me.

Are you seriously making some sort of equivalence between the white uniforms and white skin color?  Please tell me you're not that dumb.  Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I've been drinking and I asked you to please neg me. Here's another image of Inna Moll:

TAKE-LOSS-INNA.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

Are you seriously making some sort of equivalence between the white uniforms and white skin color?  Please tell me you're not that dumb.  Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this.

Trashmaster, I've admired your posts for two years, so yes, I am that dumb. And no, you're not misunderstanding. I have been drinking. Here is another picture of Inna. While I admire the ardor and positivity of the JUGGS thread posters, I prefer a more sophisticated, slender build.  

Please neg me. College football sucks. 

Inna-Surly-Worthy.jpg

• Fuck You 1

49 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Neg me. I deserve it.

Woke-Em.jpg 

If the white unis get culture-cancelled, i'm out.

but they are a clear disadvantage vs baylor's greens. If we're going to keep playing on fake grass, make it white or burnt orange. Fuck everyone.

• Hook 'Em 1