Mark Meadows uses campaign funds to buy wife jewelry?

Gil Bang

9 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Definitely not good, but definitely not something that will be I'm people's radar of the worst thing that was used with campaign money.

You're a law and order poster. What he did is a crime. People's radar? Shouldn't he be prosecuted?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Husband: What do you want?

Wife: Ann Hand necklace!

Husband. Ok. You mean a bracelet that goes around your hand.

Wife: No necklace.

Husband: Ohhhh.

Wife: Ann Hand necklace.

Hisband: But that’s a bracelet.

Wife: what is?

Husband: A hand necklace.

Wife: That’s who makes it.

Husband: Who?

Wife: Ann hand.

Husband: Well of course what else would. Their feet?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Definitely not good, but definitely not something that will be I'm people's radar of the worst thing that was used with campaign money.

Well, I suppose Duncan Hunter using $650 in campaign cash to buy an airline seat for a fucking rabbit may have been worse, but so? 

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

nah, dude, he's got a point. define some of the things that are worse than using public campaign funds to buy your wife jewelry.

I said no one is going to really care. I'm glad you care, but if you think even most of the whole country will care, well I have a bridge to sell ya. This isn't a "Kids in cages." @SydneyCarton this is a guy using money, which is not even equal to that.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I said no one is going to really care. I'm glad you care, but if you think even most of the whole country will care, well I have a bridge to sell ya. This isn't a "Kids in cages." @SydneyCarton this is a guy using money, which is not even equal to that.

The entire point of the replies to you was to state what should be obvious: the Republicans are once again hypocrites. Your "I've got my finger on the pulse of public opinion better than y'all" schtick is misplaced here.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

i mean, he's fucking stealing, but i get it, that doesn't seem to matter to people like you. 

when you continually hand wave away malfeasance, you normalize it. there are cut and dried campaign finance laws, and he appears to have violated them, if the reporting is to be believed.

"definitely not good, but" is on par with "i'm not a racist, but"

i'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. you side with corrupt republicans at every fucking turn. i want as much corruption out as possible. you evidently don't care. that's your problem. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Again, you willfully dense motherfucker, it doesn’t matter what the second part of the sentence is, in this instance you chose kids with cages. It’s the fucking first part. I’ll assume at this point that you’re not missing the point, you just don’t fucking get it. The equivocation is the poison. Not jewelry that costs a few grand. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

i mean, he's fucking stealing, but i get it, that doesn't seem to matter to people like you. It's why I said that this is bad.

when you continually hand wave away malfeasance, you normalize it. there are cut and dried campaign finance laws, and he appears to have violated them, if the reporting is to be believed.

"definitely not good, but" is on par with "i'm not a racist, but" What?

i'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. you side with corrupt republicans at every fucking turn. i want as much corruption out as possible. you evidently don't care. that's your problem. I didn't, but you can believe that I said that I didn't care.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Again, you willfully dense motherfucker, it doesn’t matter what the second part of the sentence is, in this instance you chose kids with cages. It’s the fucking first part. I’ll assume at this point that you’re not missing the point, you just don’t fucking get it. The equivocation is the poison. Not jewelry that costs a few grand. 

I wonder, would you care that $2,600 was stolen more than kids in cages then? I have a hard time that you'd care for them the same. 

Apparently I should have said "and", and not "but", since y'all stop reading after the but. 

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

I wonder, would you care that $2,600 was stolen more than kids in cages then? I have a hard time that you'd care for them the same. 

Apparently I should have said "and", and not "but", since y'all stop reading after the but. 

holy shit, dude. you know the same district attorney that handles murder cases also prosecutes petty theft? you are trying to say this doesn't matter, because worse shit is going on, and you're using it as an equivocation? stop and have a think.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

holy shit, dude. you know the same district attorney that handles murder cases also prosecutes petty theft? you are trying to say this doesn't matter, because worse shit is going on, and you're using it as an equivocation? stop and have a think.

I'm said the populace wouldn't give a shit. Legal will probably give a shit.

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Unlike you, many of us here have the capacity to not only a) read, but b) hold two or more different thoughts in our head at the same time. 

I read after the "but." I'll remind you in my OP I literally gave 4 sentences, all constructed by me, and they all had content after the "but." So yeah, I guess you failed to actually understand that I did indeed read the sentences I authored myself. I've been attempting to point out the fact that the first part of the sentence is indicative of a brain rot that is actually worse than the second half. 

That being said, feel free to expound to us how heartbroken and horrified you are over all the kids in cages. All Lives Matter, right? We'll wait. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Now go back and re-read HIS comment and try to do a better job of understanding what he's saying. Nevermind, let me spell it out for you, son. 

therockchamp-298x381.jpg

It doesn't matter what the rest of your fucking sentence said! Because it's the first part of the sentence that is the fucking hallmark of the republican party. Let me illustrate:

"Definitely not good, but Obama initially put kids in cages."
"Definitely not good, but most of those people were going to die from Covid anyway."
"Definitely not good, but Biden also was rude to Trump at the debates."

"Definitely not good, but maybe George Floyd should have considered not being black."

The point is whatever follows the first part doesn't matter, because the first part is a an existing systemic poison of WhatAboutIsm that taints the modern Republican party and it's fanboys and allows that balming cognitive dissonance to exist where you don't have to be accountable for any of your own fucking behavior. It's fucking reprehenisble.

Yep, my pappy always said, when you hear a "but" in the sentence, listen to the second half, that's the part they mean. 

• Hook 'Em 2

i mean, he's fucking stealing, but i get it, that doesn't seem to matter to people like you. 

"definitely not good, but" is on par with "i'm not a racist, but"

i'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. you side with corrupt republicans at every fucking turn. i want as much corruption out as possible. you evidently don't care. that's your problem. 

Theft only matters when they can dig up a previous conviction to justify killing an unarmed black man for driving while black. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, workswithseed said:

The problem is that some politician who is completely comfortable with wrongly using $2,600, and is so comfortable with it that he'll let his wife parade that shit around in public, is probably going to be very comfortable with a lot of  shitty stuff.    It's a pretty arrogant and very bold thing to flaunt your misuse of funds so blatantly.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The problem is that some politician who is completely comfortable with wrongly using $2,600, and is so comfortable with it that he'll let his wife parade that shit around in public, is probably going to be very comfortable with a lot of  shitty stuff.    It's a pretty arrogant and very bold thing to flaunt your misuse of funds so blatantly.  

They're pikers.  THIS is how you grift:

b9a9b7ad69b256ad8eb234f95de4d9d8_xl.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

I swear to god, there could be video of Donald Trump selling our nuclear codes to Putin while Mitch McConnell snorted coke off a 12-year-old boy's dick in the background and members of their idiotic cult would be online going, "See, it's not as bad as it looks because..."

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, workswithseed said:

You can use a computer but are a dumb person.

6 hours ago, workswithseed said:

You can use a computer and are a dumb person.

4 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

You were trying to minimize it because it's a Republican who was caught doing it.  Stop being a pussy and just own it.  

He is a pussy, thus he will never own it.

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

That necklace is worth $50 bucks in Philadelphia. 

I believe you're thinking of the price of an Ann Hand Job.  Though I didn't realize old Philly Ann had raised her prices.

• Hook 'Em 3

• 1 year later...