The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

This guy winds up arrested?  Who would have thought.

1024rogerstone02.jpg

I’m guessing the interview went something like this:

”So what makes you qualified to work with my campaign, Roger?”

”I’m willing to do anything to see that you win and Hillary loses...  Anything.”

”Go on.”

“Well, I can get a shit ton of Hillary Clinton’s hacked emails through my contacts with Wikileaks and Russia...”

”Go on.”

”uh... I have a tatoo of Richard Nixon smiling on my back?”

”You are exactly the kind of man I need.  You’re hired!”

I realize how NTTIAWWT this sounds, but I take pleasure knowing that tears will be rolling down Dick Nixon’s inked cheeks as this asshole gets bent over in the prison shower.

tumblr_nks4zibxEy1qg4blro7_500.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

On multiple occasions, including on or about December 1, 2017, STONE told Person 2 that Person 2 should do a “Frank Pentangeli” before HPSCI in order to avoid contradicting STONE’s testimony. Frank Pentangeli is a character in the film The Godfather: Part II, which both STONE and Person 2 had discussed, who testifies before a congressional committee and in that testimony claims not to know critical information that he does in fact know.

I’m pretty sure that’s *not* what he meant by “pulling a Pentangeli.”  Hell, we’ve used that screenshot of Hagen and Frank several times on this board. 

• Like 1

Holy shit CNN somehow had cameras at the arrest, and now Sarah Sanders is on air and she was supposed to be talking about the shutdown. Instead she looks like she's on the verge of tears and getting held to the fire on her lies. 

If you're keeping score, it was about 30 seconds until she said Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. 

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Holy shit CNN somehow had cameras at the arrest, and now Sarah Sanders is on air and she was supposed to be talking about the shutdown. Instead she looks like she's on the verge of tears and getting held to the fire on her lies. 

If you're keeping score, it was about 30 seconds until she said Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. 

She's a fucking clown.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

He was in a nice neighborhood. 

20 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I’m pretty sure that’s *not* what he meant by “pulling a Pentangeli.”  Hell, we’ve used that screenshot of Hagen and Frank several times on this board. 

He probably meant this:

x366wbh

But whoever that is referenced in the indictment..their Sicilian brother isn't making an appearance:

250?cb=20120913190458

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

He probably meant this:

x366wbh

That’s what the FBI thinks.  I think there are a 1000 different ways to say “lie” without referencing a 40 year old movie.  Pentangeli’s famous scene in that movie is not that one and is a much more effective way of avoiding causing problems for your criminal bosses.  

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I don’t understand that second tweet. If he was part of some criminal conspiracy he would be charge of being part of some conspiracy. 

Indicments have to detail the basis for the crime. You woudln't charge one person when you're developing the case against a whole number of people. As I said up thread, Mueller is holding back the broad substantive charges. You could piece together several uncharged crimes based on the information in the indictments alone.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I don’t understand that second tweet. If he was part of some criminal conspiracy he would be charge of being part of some conspiracy. 

False statements because Mueller knows the bigger picture of conspiracy, and Stone lied about it. Thus, it eludes to conspiracy. 

*horncyclist said it better

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Indicments have to detail the basis for the crime. You woudln't charge one person when you're developing the case against a whole number of people. As I said up thread, Mueller is holding back the broad substantive charges. You could piece together several uncharged crimes based on the information in the indictments alone.

Thanks. I had the same question. 

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Ah.  

so i think i mentioned this before, but somehow my work email got on roger stone's mail list. no lie, it's called the "stone zone."  i have no idea how it happened, but i attend CES and other events and my business card gets around. so i get some weird emails. i cannot find the one where roger claimed that he was poisoned with polonium, but that was certainly a highlight. i searched my inbox, and it turns out the last mail i got from roger was in august. here it is in all its glory:

ROGER STONE
Fellow Friend,

Robert Mueller is coming after me.

President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, just made a plea bargain with the FBI after months of intense pressure...

... and I may be next on the crooked special prosecutor’s hit list because I’ve advised Donald Trump for the past 39 years.

I am being targeted not because I committed a crime, but because the "deep state" liberals want to silence me and pressure me to testify against my good friend President Donald J. Trump.

Mueller thinks he can “flip” me against the President the way he flipped Michael Cohen!

Let me be perfectly clear. I have done nothing wrong. President Trump has done nothing wrong. And unlike some in the President’s orbit, I will NEVER roll on my friend.

This is a witch hunt!

Let me be perfectly clear; although the fake news media like CNN and MSNBC have harped on a false narrative about me and my support for Donald Trump, Mueller and his band of left-wing partisan prosecutors have found no evidence of Russian collusion or any alleged collaboration with Wikileaks on my part.

Now they are examining every aspect of my personal, private, family, social. business and political like to frame me for some non-existent crime to silence me and pressure me to testify against the President as Michael Cohen has done. I am not going to do it.

But I need your help to fight back.

This attack on me is designed to bankrupt me and destroy me and my family financially. Mueller knows I cannot afford the expensive legal fees to defend myself. My defense cost could be more than $2 million- money I do not have. That’s why I need your urgent help today.

Please make a generous emergency contribution of $35, $50, $100, $250, or more to the Roger Stone Legal Defense Fund today.

This is my official legal defense fund. I intend to GO TO WAR against Mueller and his Deep State goons. Because Donald Trump is 100% innocent -- and so am I!!!!

This is nothing more than an effort to undo the results of the last election!

Mueller has unlimited taxpayer funds at his disposal. He can employ as many FBI agents, prosecutors, and other “guns for hire” as he wants. I can only count on you.

Please help me stand up to Mueller and this witch hunt with your generous gift right away!

No one in America has dreamed, worked for, pushed, planned, and nurtured the idea of a Trump Presidency longer than I have.

And now Robert Mueller and his gang of leftist prosecutors, probably hundreds of FBI agents, and deep state lawyers and bureaucrats are coming after ME.

CNN has reported that they are examining my personal finances. At least eight of my current or former employees have been interrogated by FBI agents.

At least three of my associates have been dragged before the grand jury.

These sleazy left-wing prosecutors are very good at finding minor crimes by underlings to get them to LIE in court about a bigger fish! Like ME and President Trump!

Even worse, I now know Trump-targeting prosecutors have been monitoring my e-mails, text messages, and phone calls since 2016! They still have no evidence of Russian Collusion, or any other illegal activity.

They have only one goal: Get Roger Stone to flip, just like Michael Cohen did.

I refuse to surrender. But I can only stand-up under this legal attack with your continued support.

Please, please help me fight back.

You can contribute by going HERE.

This witch hunt threatens to break me financially. Leaks by the Special Counsel's office have substantially hurt my business.

I am facing millions in attorney's fees I cannot possibly afford.

I am already saddled with the massive legal costs of frivolous "sore loser" lawsuits by the Democratic National Committee, another far-left Obama affiliated organization, and various individuals.

I’m still ready to fight !

Please donate anything you can. 

I need your help.

Thank you in advance, and God bless you,

Roger Stone

PS- You may see some on-line stories saying I am a millionaire and don't really need your help. These are FAKE NEWS stories planted by Clinton supporters to hamper my ability to raise the money to defend myself. DON"T BE FOOLED. I urgently need your help today!

• Like 3

It's not (or won't be) a surprise if Bannon is the senior campaign official.  After all there are quotes from others that Bannon took calls from Stone from time to time.   It's very possible that Stone is indicted based on Bannon's testimony.   I don't know if Bannon would be stupid enough to lie for Trump or Stone.

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

so i think i mentioned this before, but somehow my work email got on roger stone's mail list. no lie, it's called the "stone zone."  i have no idea how it happened, but i attend CES and other events and my business card gets around. so i get some weird emails. i cannot find the one where roger claimed that he was poisoned with polonium, but that was certainly a highlight. i searched my inbox, and it turns out the last mail i got from roger was in august. here it is in all its glory:

Grifting all the way to prison