2022 Senate Elections

Ghost of LL

"In an exclusive statement as part of Insider's investigation into Oz, the doctor's campaign jabbed back. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn't have had a major stroke and wouldn't be in the position of having to lie about it constantly," Rachel Tripp, Oz's senior communications advisor, said."

It just feels forced and awkward when your campaign tries to do it, Oz. 

"Fetterman doesn't eat his vegetables! Got 'em!"

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

"In an exclusive statement as part of Insider's investigation into Oz, the doctor's campaign jabbed back. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn't have had a major stroke and wouldn't be in the position of having to lie about it constantly," Rachel Tripp, Oz's senior communications advisor, said."

Great bedside manner, doc.

10 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Well gosh darn it, I guess Oz told him.

There goes the stroke vote.

Edited by RDCanecutter

19 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Not to clutch my pearls, but it's fucking insane that this is considered acceptable political discourse now.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Not to clutch my pearls, but it's fucking insane that this is considered acceptable political discourse now.  

Please, it's a shock they kept themselves from calling him an unhealthy lardass. 

11 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

The Oz campaign really seems to have their finger on the pulse of the average blue-collar Pennsylvanian...

1229743724.0.jpg

rob-dunphy-eagles-fan-tattoos.jpg

DfGf8bqWAAEZshe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

If you could capture those bratwurst farts, you could run the city buses for free.

22 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

That's just begging for Oz to keel over from something worse.

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Not to "both sides" this but Nancy Pelosi basically said Trump would die of covid because of his weight. She wasn't really wrong, because he survived only after he was airlifted to a team of the nation's best doctors working around the clock and pumping him with experimental medications.

It's been acceptable for a while, but it tends to backfire for most politicians.

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

If you could capture those bratwurst farts, you could run the city buses for free.

That's just begging for Oz to keel over from something worse.

I hope not. We need them to be running weak candidates like him

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Oh this is nothing.  Just wait a few weeks when they get even more desperate and start calling Fetterman a pedo jewy illegal alien from Kenya just cause the base will eat it up.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Oh this is nothing.  Just wait a few weeks when they get even more desperate and start calling Fetterman a pedo jewy illegal alien from Kenya just cause the base will eat it up.

They are ramping up the attacks. Ben Shapiro made a video yesterday that's stupid and dishonest even by Ben Shapiro standards.

4 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

His social team should’ve posted this in response

• Haha 2

Politics has always been dirty in the US.

John Adams on Alexander Hamilton:

What a pity it is that our Congress had not known this discovery, and that Alexander Hamilton’s project of raising an army of fifty thousand men, ten thousand of them to be Cavalry and his projects of Sedition Laws and Alien Laws and of new taxes to support his army, all arose from a superabundance of secretions which he could not find whores enough to draw off? And that the same vapors produced his lies and slanders by which he totally destroyed his party forever and finally lost his life in the field of honor.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

2 hours ago, chainsaw said:

They are ramping up the attacks. Ben Shapiro made a video yesterday that's stupid and dishonest even by Ben Shapiro standards.

They are fucking desperate as hell, so we ain't seen nothing yet.

And Apparently Tucker Carlson was giving the Oz and his campaign shit for "losing to a stroke victim" (apparently Tucker's words).

And it will get so much more desperate.  If Oz doesn't win, he's finished in politics.  He's no Ronald Reagan who can wait a few election cycles and make a comeback.

• Hook 'Em 1

e983217ce6f18dac67bc63e76ba2ec05.jpg
“In Pennsylvania, 62% of women registering since Dobbs registered as Democrats, 15% as Republicans; 54% were younger than 25.”

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-women-voter-registration-dobbs-20220822.html

I can see the top of the steel building in Pittsburgh from my dining room, trump won my precinct something like 52-48. The two houses across the street from me had a Biden - Trump sign war in 2020. I have NEVER seems a yard sign anywhere around town for Oz. And almost no signs for Mastriano. Even the people loaded up with Trump and anti-Biden stuff won’t put out signs for them. No one wants to be publicly associated with these guys.

The governor’s race is basically a race on abortion. Mastriano has called for a complete ban on abortion, saying it will be a crime if he’s governor.

Meanwhile this was Shapiro giving interviews on cnn a couple of days after the 2020 election while everyone was waiting for PA to finish counting the mail in ballots:

2cc63059feedfeb839aebf991238290e.jpg

13 hours ago, chainsaw said:

This one? I can't believe you made me curious enough to go to Shapiro's twitter feed.  

And I don't know exactly what is going on in that video but if it is accurate, Fetterman needs to just shitpost his way to November and not go out in public

They are fucking desperate as hell, so we ain't seen nothing yet.
And Apparently Tucker Carlson was giving the Oz and his campaign shit for "losing to a stroke victim" (apparently Tucker's words).
And it will get so much more desperate.  If Oz doesn't win, he's finished in politics.  He's no Ronald Reagan who can wait a few election cycles and make a comeback.

It was a dumb move for Oz. He was set for life as the TV doctor thanks to Oprah. He fucked all that up though.

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

This one? I can't believe you made me curious enough to go to Shapiro's twitter feed.  

And I don't know exactly what is going on in that video but if it is accurate, Fetterman needs to just shitpost his way to November and not go out in public

It was some elitist rant that little ben filmed in his studio.

The "if he ate a vegetable, he wouldn't have had a stroke" is rich coming from the party that calls vegetarians/vegans beta male pussies and destroyed Michelle Obama for promoting healthier foods. 

So now vegetables are good? 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

He's still set from being a tv doctor

True. But he’s no longer the cuddly muppet looking doctor brought to us by Oprah. He’s the guy who couldn’t read the room and will fail miserably. That will be his legacy.

For Pete’s sake his audience is stay at home moms. And he chose the anti choice side. How dumb is that?

People mad at a 77 year old with a lead in the polls over the incumbent, not doing public appearances to mitigate his exposure to COVID and set an example for the public, but still kept his schedule for debates.

Trump got COVID, subsequently exposed Biden to it at their debate, made a spectacle of walking his fat ass to a helicopter and flown to a nearby hospital, and then played it off by saying it was no big deal after getting treatment unavailable to the public. Icing on the cake was then refusing to debate Joe afterwards cause he got dogwalked on stage.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i was furious at biden's lazy ass campaign convinced it couldn't work.  turns out this is the path of the future.

Personal appearance and rallies are about 20 years out of date.  The Trumpkins had a collective circle jerk about them but they're expensive, only turn out hard core types and no one pays attention to them.  I mean, where are they covered, the local news at 10 pm?

11 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Personal appearance and rallies are about 20 years out of date.  The Trumpkins had a collective circle jerk about them but they're expensive, only turn out hard core types and no one pays attention to them.  I mean, where are they covered, the local news at 10 pm?

Fox News and OAN would show Trumps Nuremberg rallies on their channels.

46 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Rallies and yard signs don't vote. 

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Rallies and yard signs don't vote. 

I think yard signs do a good job of discouraging the opponent's base. Nobody wants to be the first Biden sign in a neighborhood of Trump signs. And if you're not politically conscious, a lot of times you go with "the flow" and if "the flow" feels like everyone is voting Trump, you will either stay home (if you don't like Trump) or vote Trump. Signs make or break a lot of the downballot dog catcher and school board races, too.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I think yard signs do a good job of discouraging the opponent's base. Nobody wants to be the first Biden sign in a neighborhood of Trump signs. And if you're not politically conscious, a lot of times you go with "the flow" and if "the flow" feels like everyone is voting Trump, you will either stay home (if you don't like Trump) or vote Trump. Signs make or break a lot of the downballot dog catcher and school board races, too.

yeah.  i think trump's rallies had the same effect, even if it was unique to him and not something that some desantis could replicate.  because he attracted the WWE crowd, they could be energized by his WWE appearances and boat rallies, and tchotchke exchanges and stupid redneck shit.  you see that on tv and if it speaks to you, it gets you going. it's a cultural identifier. it makes you say 'finally, this dude is one of us.  we gotta get him in office.'

so i guess i was annoyed at biden not doing anything, but it isn't like he could replicate the moronfests that trump would put on.  it just seemed like he could have been doing something.  

beto obviously thinks personal stuff matters.  his campaign focuses on appearances so much.  he thinks hands shaken and town appearances turn into something.  they have a different vibe from trump of course.  it isn't the cultural identifier that trump's stuff is and nothing about his appearances makes the locals think 'he's one of us.'

biden won, beto lost and will always lose, so i guess the proof is in the pudding.   hope pattern holds for fetterman

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

I bought an obama sign in 2012 when I was still in college and my parents let me put it in the front yard. Our house was located at the corner of our street and was adjacent to this other street that everyone in the neighborhood had to drive on to get to where they live. We also had a dip where people had to slow down with a fire hydrant next to it.  I put the Obama sign next to the fire hydrant where everyone would see it when they had to slow down to go thru the dip. 

Nearly All of my neighbors voted for Romney so I liked that they had to see that sign everyday when they came home from work.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, chainsaw said:

There’s actually been some really good scholarship on yard signs.  They are pretty effective compared to other options at the same cost.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

The mosquitoes in my back yard talk like Ben Shapiro. Well, not all of them. The smaller, weaker ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/rnc-chief-on-tape-to-donors-00053642

funny article about fat bitch Ronna McDaniel and the GOP mega donors on a call with McConnell trying to come up with more funds and attacks on the dems. They keep trying to make themselves believe they have good quality candidates when they in fact don’t.

15 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/rnc-chief-on-tape-to-donors-00053642

funny article about fat bitch Ronna McDaniel and the GOP mega donors on a call with McConnell trying to come up with more funds and attacks on the dems. They keep trying to make themselves believe they have good quality candidates when they in fact don’t.

she's lost - the white house, house, senate, georgia and az. how that dumb cunt has a leadership position is beyond me 

and excellent move brining in newt gingrich hahahahaha that dumb ass probably doesn't even know where he's at

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1