the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So they are going to present it to Pence or Congress, and somehow Congress/Pence are going to overrule the states.

No the military is going to arrest pence then Pompeo is going to certify an alternate slate of electors from the “disputed” states. Then trump will appoint Flynn as his VP. Keep up. 

Are ya'll saying that God doesn't tell you who to smite and who to spare on a daily basis? Chelsea Davis is a fucking nut.  She still has a website claiming she is a practicing attorney.  At the bottom it reads "No fee for legal representation.  Not currently accepting clients" or some shit. 
*was

She committed suicide in February of 2020.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 12/30/2020 at 8:01 PM, Sawbonz said:

The new buzz is dominion machines were hacked “live” at the Georgia state senate today. Anyone know what this bullshit is about?

On 12/31/2020 at 7:00 AM, aggie08 said:

From what I can tell: the usual. Rudy brings loud, brash character actors to hearing, and commences sound and fury. Democrat politicians in the room seem thrown off because they were blindsided by this "evidence"...as is the intention. Rudy wins the day for his OANN viewers who believe they just witnessed the smoking gun. This "expert" is never attached to any of their court cases where they can be cross-examined by real lawyers, and they eventually are found out to be just a dude working at Best Buy. But, by then, their allegations are already gospel to a certain crowd, and none of the facts actually matter.

I'm just spit-balling. Sound about right?

Damn! I was close! Their "expert" who convinced the morons that he blew the lid off this steal is...wait for it...the inventor of some piece of shit called the CueCat 20 years ago that scans ads from magazines and opens the corresponding link on your computer. He changed his name likely to escape its collosal failure. Rudy doesn't vet these people. He doesn't care. It's all about the show.

https://gizmodo.com/the-inventor-of-the-worst-gadget-ever-made-jumps-onto-t-1845975463

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Damn! I was close! Their "expert" who convinced the morons that he blew the lid off this steal is...wait for it...the inventor of some piece of shit called the CueCat 20 years ago that scans ads from magazines and opens the corresponding link on your computer. He changed his name likely to escape its collosal failure. Rudy doesn't vet these people. He doesn't care. It's all about the show.

https://gizmodo.com/the-inventor-of-the-worst-gadget-ever-made-jumps-onto-t-1845975463

The comments for this are amazing, especially the guy who used the cuecat to build a display free MP3 player by scanning the UPC codes on his CDs. 

13 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Also, what this guy "hacked" was a Roku TV on the Wi-Fi in one of the polling locations. The absolute dumbest fucking people.

So was this actually a hearing with him under oath or was this another BS publicity stunt like the one in Pennsylvania?

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The comments for this are amazing, especially the guy who used the cuecat to build a display free MP3 player by scanning the UPC codes on his CDs. 

I guess that’s nice if you like to listen to a whole CD start to finish in order

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So was this actually a hearing with him under oath or was this another BS publicity stunt like the one in Pennsylvania?

You answered you own question. We all know damn well that they're not going to do anything under oath. Like in PA, it was a real hearing with actual state politicians, but no recourse for lying your ass off 

Wait a minute ...  So Lin Wood has made the public accusation that Chief Justice John Roberts was involved in Anthony Scalia's death and is a pedophile who adopted two children via Jeffrey Epstein ---- who is still alive? This has just become too weird for me.

Question:  Does Roberts have any legal recourse against Lin Wood? 

I'm going to  start drinking now.  Wake me up on Jan. 7th. 

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Wait a minute ...  So Lin Wood has made the public accusation that Chief Justice John Roberts was involved in Anthony Scalia's death and is a pedophile who adopted two children via Jeffrey Epstein ---- who is still alive? This has just become too weird for me.

Question:  Does Roberts have any legal recourse against Lin Wood? 

I'm going to  start drinking now.  Wake me up on Jan. 7th. 

He can sue him for defamation.  He is a public figure so will have to prove that the statements were published with "malice," which means at least recklessness as to their truth.  I don't know how being an unmedicated bipolar schizophrenic affects that analysis.

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

He can sue him for defamation.  He is a public figure so will have to prove that the statements were published with "malice," which means at least recklessness as to their truth.  I don't know how being an unmedicated bipolar schizophrenic affects that analysis.

I guess the same is true of Bill Gates?  Somebody like Gates, who has more money than God, needs to put a stop to this nonsense.  One would think that Wood, being an attorney, would understand the law at a very deep level and step lightly. 

14 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Wait a minute ...  So Lin Wood has made the public accusation that Chief Justice John Roberts was involved in Anthony Scalia's death and is a pedophile who adopted two children via Jeffrey Epstein

Minor nit -- I took that as Roberts having facilitated the adoption of two Welsh children, presumably for a 3rd party?

I would not expect a SCOTUS Chief Justice to stoop to pursue damages, but I sure couldn't blame Roberts if he did.  And I don't like the guy.

13 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I guess the same is true of Bill Gates?  Somebody like Gates, who has more money than God, needs to put a stop to this nonsense.  One would think that Wood, being an attorney, would understand the law at a very deep level and step lightly. 

Lin Wood may, in some sense, know or have known better.  But he has lost his marbles.  And I'm not kidding around.  He would not "survive" a mental health evaluation unscathed.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Speaking of Gohmert (SIAP); this was simultaneously funny and sad:

The official continued: “we expected this sort of move from someone more on Gohmert’s level, like Senator Coach Tuberville” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Democrats need to come to terms with the realities of Mexican-Americans in Texas— and just how damn diverse they are. 

Example: Right now the Highway 100 town of Los Fresnos is draped in Back the Blue paraphernalia. This 90 percent Hispanic, quiet, culturally conservative place has a very different feeling about law enforcement and what problems they face as Mexican-Americans than neighborhoods of recent immigrants in Houston or DFW. Now, Los Fresnos is still blue and has plenty of reasons to vote blue, but it’s not as reliable as it once was. And they simply are not going to accept that a major, pressing problem is that they are suppressed and oppressed by their cousins and brothers in the LFPD, Cameron County Sheriff, or even Border Patrol. It just doesn’t register, nor does “Latinx.”

Thats not to say that the D party needs to ignore these very real issues that are grave problems for many, many people and constituents. Just that they have to find a way to leave room for other constituents’ “lived experiences” to coexist. A demographically changing Texas and USA will bring some changes for the old Republican guard, but it’s also not going to look the way blue progressives might want or imagine it will. 

Might help if educated progressives from that area stayed and lifted the valley instead of moving to San Antonio to fight local  SA battles that were fought 40 years ago.

6 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I continue to be amazed at the collection of batshit crazy people supporting Trump so publicly and that he (Trump) feeds off it so easily.  Trump supporters are per capital the craziest people on earth.

Do you remember back in September of 2019 when the Area 51 Naruto run happened and all the hype leading up to it? Really missed an opportunity to herd the Q crowd into the desert....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/01/politics/gohmert-pence-electoral-college-lawsuit-thrown-out/index.html

Kernodle, who was nominated by Trump and confirmed in the Senate by voice vote in 2018, wrote that Gohmert "alleges at most an institutional injury to the House of Representatives. Under well-settled Supreme Court authority, that is insufficient to support standing."

As for the group of Arizona Republicans, who claimed that Biden's electors in the state were unlawfully certified, Kernodle wrote that they "allege an injury that is not fairly traceable to the Defendant, the Vice President of the United States, and is unlikely to be redressed by the requested relief."

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lin, instead of saying "Allie, Thee, Motley, & Crew cannot read. They can only rely on their God-given instincts.", I think you meant to say "Allie, Thee, Motley, & Crew cannot read. They can only rely on their Dog-given instincts."

I haven't been following the Lin Wood attorney at law stuff all that closely, but every time I wandered into this thread and read a few posts with samples of his tweets I kept getting this sense of familiarity. Could not figure it out until just now. He reminds me of that fella that posts here or used to--tTom or whatever his name is. Very difficult to follow line of thought.