Muschamp shitcanned

Gil Bang

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Wonder who the candidates are for the Cocks job??  😁 

Maybe Clemson's OC ??

"Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze and Louisiana-Lafayette's Billy Napier are early, but obvious, names to watch in regards to South Carolina's vacant head coaching position, according to Sports Illustrated's Ross Dellenger."

What a fuggin relief. The fear now is that somehow Bozo hangs on and becomes the new HBC. Imo we need to clean house and start over. Not have a 5th year senior with one good leg that continually misses coverage reads and averages more int's than TD's as the season progresses.

My opinion is we sell out hard for Napier. Like fucking real hard.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

South Carolina is traditionally an awful football team. 

yup.  some small measure of mediocrity was achieved by lou holthzhzh, and then the got kinda decent under the old ball coach when georgia and floriduh were shitting the bed, but with the traditional SEC eastern powers doing well and clemson having their pick of whoever, scar will probably stay who they've always been. 

2 minutes ago, Rumblefishstix said:

What a fuggin relief. The fear now is that somehow Bozo hangs on and becomes the new HBC. Imo we need to clean house and start over. Not have a 5th year senior with one good leg that continually misses coverage reads and averages more int's than TD's as the season progresses.

Holy cow! A Rumblefishstix appearance!

I can’t believe you aren’t already drunk in celebration. Muschamp has been terrible. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rumblefishstix said:

coherent and to the point.  who are you and what did you do with rumble?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

If South Carolina goes with Hugh freeze, the lolz will be great!

Fyi... last week

Liberty University extends contract of football coach Hugh Freeze through 2026

"Hugh Freeze, who has steered Liberty's football team to the best start in program history this season, has agreed to a new deal through 2026, the school announced Wednesday.   Financial details were not announced, but sources told ESPN that the deal would place Freeze among the top 5 highest-paid non-Power 5 head coaches in college football -- which would mean his average salary would be $3 million-plus per year. 

(Wonder what the buyout from Liberty is ??)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

"Liberty head coach Hugh Freeze and Louisiana-Lafayette's Billy Napier are early, but obvious, names to watch in regards to South Carolina's vacant head coaching position, according to Sports Illustrated's Ross Dellenger."

I wonder if they know Tom Herman might be available.

• Hook 'Em 1