Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

the other thing that this dipshit is doing is that his wife seems to be on the same call, always using her speakerphone in the next room. The result is that both of their voices are being repeated, at least for our viewing on the video. There is decent chance that Joe Biden couldn't understand a word either of them are saying. 

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I feel sorry for the kid.

Trumpkins are the worst. Let’s turn Christmas into a damn political event kids! Santa is actually a fucking commie! 

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

2373c566-2f8d-4e3a-bc41-09872a6a9a77_tex

He wears red, controls the means of production at the North Pole and passes out free stuff.  

Joe Biden Oct 2020: "I'm gonna shut the virus down!"
Joe Biden now: "There is no federal solution."
Good job, Joe. We all knew you were bullshitting us with that campaign promise anyway. 

Once we told our toddler we were going to the zoo. As we were loading the car, he decided to throw a fit, lay down in the driveway, and refuse to put on his shoes. In between his wailing we eventually learned that one of the reasons he was crying was because we weren’t at the zoo yet.
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's not the guy who thinks the election was stolen from Trump in a MAGA hat who claims he's not a "Trumper" who has mental issues. It's the guy who isn't versed in the Tardese of people who think the election was stolen who has mental issues. 

Deflect....typical dem tactic

• Fuck You 1

So, Ben Shapiro and Fox News are questioning why Schmeck the schmuck is getting a ration of shit, when Trump hecklers rarely did.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/outrage-over-father-telling-biden-lets-go-brandon-panned-on-social-media

About the only thing they really point to is some lady flipping off Trump's motorcade (as a result of which she apparently lost her job).

I try to be a little sensitive to the fact that I have a very visceral adverse reaction to all things Trump and occasionally see his "foibles" as worse than other politicians when they are, at least facially, similar.

But Schmeck the schmuck's incident seems to be quite a bit different in that it was far more personal than anything lobbed at Trump and on an occasion where it was far less appropriate.

So, Ben Shapiro and Fox News are questioning why Schmeck the schmuck is getting a ration of shit, when Trump hecklers rarely did.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/outrage-over-father-telling-biden-lets-go-brandon-panned-on-social-media
About the only thing they really point to is some lady flipping off Trump's motorcade (as a result of which she apparently lost her job).
I try to be a little sensitive to the fact that I have a very visceral adverse reaction to all things Trump and occasionally see his "foibles" as worse than other politicians when they are, at least facially, similar.
But Schmeck the schmuck's incident seems to be quite a bit different in that it was far more personal than anything lobbed at Trump and on an occasion where it was far less appropriate.

Also he fucking posted the video HIMSELF. It’s not like anyone had to do deep research to find out his identity.

But yes, a big part of the outrage is the timing: Biden was doing something nice and got told to fuck off on Christmas Eve. There’s no comparison to Trump, because he would never take time out of his day to genuinely speak to families like that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's also a lot more understandable that trump's hecklers didn't get much shit because Trump is an utter piece of shit human being, while Biden is, by and large, a pretty damn nice guy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Also he fucking posted the video HIMSELF. It’s not like anyone had to do deep research to find out his identity.

But yes, a big part of the outrage is the timing: Biden was doing something nice and got told to fuck off on Christmas Eve. There’s no comparison to Trump, because he would never take time out of his day to genuinely speak to families like that.

well he did take christmas phone calls at least once when i told a (i believe) 7 year old effectively that santa wasn't real.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Ah yes, how could I forget the funniest moment of Trump’s presidency.

I dunno... Maybe because it was obscured by all the decidedly not funny moments of the Trump presidency?

It's hard to laugh when you're watching someone dismantle democracy in real time.

Biden could be in a medically induced coma, and he'd still be infinitely more qualified than the former guy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It was cruel and classless for that dad to make fun of an elderly person with dementia and rapidly declining mentation.  Poor Joe did not even realize what was happening.  I do not support that at all. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

10 hours ago, Bravo said:

Fuck Trump OK. Let's Go Brandon repeated by a senile president not OK. Attack the guy that "made" him repeat it. Our presidents the last 2 terms could be better. This is crazy him repeating it. 

Anyone not admiting he is becoming senile isn't being honest with themselves. 

You do realize why he repeated it, right? He knew exactly what it meant and he knew what he was doing. That wasn't senility, that was an adult response to a childish outburst. 

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It was cruel and classless for that dad to make fun of an elderly person with dementia and rapidly declining mentation.  Poor Joe did not even realize what was happening.  I do not support that at all. 

Or he was acting like an adult in response to a trump supporting turd acting like a piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3