There is a game tomorrow

Slacks

Even those who say they don’t care, really care. They just know Iowa St is well-coached, disciplined, and good players all over the field. They are just saying, “Texas under herman doesn’t beat well-coached disciplined teams”. 
We love Texas, but we are realists; in that respect, we are curious as to the outcome, but ultimately, we prepare ourselves for the inevitable. 

I am full of turkey & dressing, hence, no room for confidence. 

Edited by Mossyhorn

Rolling with Texas.  Iowa State qb will take some hits and fortunately, isn't destroying teams through the air.  I'd think that shutting down the run and TE's would be easier than other teams in the Big 12. We finally have the linebackers to do it.  Texas offense needs to score, and hopefully, the rest helped practice wise along with health.  Maybe the Texas offense will finally click on all cylinders, which should happen at some point.  Last, it's a home game and hopefully, Texas wins this and gives the fan base an exhale before KSU.  

6 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

Even those who say they don’t care, really care. They just know Iowa St is well-coached, disciplined, and good players all over the field. They are just saying, “Texas under herman doesn’t beat well-coached disciplined teams”. 
We love Texas, but we are realists; in that respect, we are curious as to the outcome, but ultimately, we prepare ourselves for the inevitable. 

Ash runs a base defense--they have to play disciplined and penalty free to beat teams.  Since the offensive line does lousy at everything else, maybe then can continue the trend of not killing the offense with drive killing penalties and finally hold the line.  Our punter is questionable so this could get interesting if not.    

8 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

fail lucy van pelt GIF by Peanuts

Lucy is Texas football the last ten years and we the fans are Chuck.  

• Hook 'Em 1