2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado

immamac

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Ehlinger is statistically a top 4 QB all time at Texas. Yes Thompson looks good against a wet fart of a Colorado defense (and yea looks good overall) but come the fuck on.

And I've seen both Sam and Casey play against this wet fart. And I know who I'd pick based on that. It ain't sam. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, THUJONE said:

And I've seen both Sam and Casey play against this wet fart. And I know who I'd pick based on that. It ain't sam. 

Have you seen Thompson in a packed RRS? Me neither. Again he looks good but this whole “he should have played all year” shit is asinine when the QB was low on our list of problems this year.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

All of the sportswriters for the Austin American Statesman picked Horns........except Bohls.....seriously.

Picking Colorado for this game was absurd. Lowell Galindo and Fozzy (i think?) did it too.

1. The Turtle shows up in bowl games. You would think we'd all know this.

2. Colorado fucking sucks

• Hook 'Em 1

Have you seen Thompson in a packed RRS? Me neither. Again he looks good but this whole “he should have played all year” shit is asinine when the QB was low on our list of problems this year.

Did I fucking say that? No. Going forward is my point.

• Hook 'Em 2

All of the sportswriters for the Austin American Statesman picked Horns........except Bohls.....seriously.
Bohls should ask Herman in the postgame:

"Tom, what time today did you find out that Bijan Robinson and Casey Thompson were on the team?"

I mean, Bohls is already known as a cunt so he might as well.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

no shit, it's like we didn't have 4 straight 3 and outs in the first half

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1

Whats the record again?  that's either a really bad comparison or a really bad comparison...

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Thompson has zip, a quick release, is able to buy time without leaving the pocket, and has excellent placement on most of his throws. That kind of stuff you can generally see independent of the opponent for all the “but Colorado” folks.

and he makes quick decisions, something sam still struggles with

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

If Sam was as dinged up as we've been led to believe, then certainly Casey should have been given a chance with the full playbook.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, THUJONE said:

Did I fucking say that? No. Going forward is my point.

Wasn’t referring to anything you said originally. He looks good against ass. If Sam comes back next year under a new coach obviously open competition as it should be but making judgements here is akin to claiming Heard the next savior for running for a billion yards against Cal.