A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'll never forget when we told my in laws about how he wants to fuck Ivanka and they were just aghast in disbelief.  Sorry, truth hurts.

This is one of those things - like when he mocked a disabled reporter - where I can't believe it wasn't immediately disqualifying in the eyes of voters.  Because the fact that he wants to fuck his own daughter is not a rumor - he actually said it on The View (technically said "dating", but grown-ass men don't date platonically).  Even the most charitable interpretation is that he was joking about wanting to fuck his own daughter.  Imagine if Clinton/Obama/Biden said the same thing... it's just beyond comprehension. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, pacman said:

The mental gymnastics to defend this chump are disgusting..

He could fantasize about fucking Ivanka's daughter and they wouldnt have an issue with it, as long as he wasn't drinking a bud light while doing so. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, pacman said:

The mental gymnastics to defend this chump are disgusting..

OMG, what the absolute fuck. I just can't anymore. The simulation is seriously going too far. Not a direct comparison, but my older sister is very attractive, I took a lot of shit about it from my friends over the years. Not a single time did something like this ever enter my mind. My 11 year old daughter is also very pretty. We're aware of it, we know the boys at school talk about it, and from my perspective its what age do I need to get a shotgun to greet her suitors on the front porch. These people are seriously fucking demented. (Also, none of this is a humble brag, I know that I was somehow passed over in this gene somehow).

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, 'stache said:

OMG, what the absolute fuck. I just can't anymore. The simulation is seriously going too far. Not a direct comparison, but my older sister is very attractive, I took a lot of shit about it from my friends over the years. Not a single time did something like this ever enter my mind. My 11 year old daughter is also very pretty. We're aware of it, we know the boys at school talk about it, and from my perspective its what age do I need to get a shotgun to greet her suitors on the front porch. These people are seriously fucking demented. (Also, none of this is a humble brag, I know that I was somehow passed over in this gene somehow).

Gonna need pic of older sister to verify....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 'stache said:

and from my perspective its what age do I need to get a shotgun to greet her suitors on the front porch. 

In my opinion, you can never start too early when it comes to impressing upon the minds of your daughter's potential suitors that you're A) armed and B) batshit about protecting your daughter. The younger they are when they form that impression in their minds, the better.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In my opinion, you can never start too early when it comes to impressing upon the minds of your daughter's potential suitors that you're A) armed and B) batshit about protecting your daughter. The younger they are when they form that impression in their minds, the better.

I wasn't a terribly busy suitor as a young lad.  I was handsome enough and pretty good at sports, but just had no game and didn't know how to work a situation.  One time in high school, a dad pulled the cliche before a homecoming/junior prom dance with the kinda "You do anything wrong, I have a shotgun."  It was intimidating at first, but we laughed it off at dinner later on. 

Now that I have two daughters, I have decided to let them make decisions on their own.  They are both bold and smart and capable.  I will never mention firearms to their dates as is passe'.  They are on their own to make good choices the first time.  The second time though, I will remind them, "Take care of her tonight.  Don't do anything dumb or intrusive.  No harm will ever come to you.  But you don't know what I am capable of, and relay that message to your parents.  I have had people far more significant than your family disappear.  There is another world running alongside this one and believe me son, you don't want to see it.  Hey, you kids have a nice time!"  

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Jesus fucking Christ. He's facing 71 felony counts in two different cases with more to come, and was found liable of sexual abuse in his rape case. I think it's ok to wonder aloud if he is the best person to be representing your party. 

But you see, there was Hillary's emails.   And Biden is an old man who's mental acuity is declining by the day, along with all that Hunter  business and family crime wave stuff that might get proven at any time.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well yeah, but then there was the time that he said he sexually assaulted women, and a later time when it was actually proven in court that he sexually assaulted at least one woman, and that didn't really move the needle either.  Boys will be boys, after all.

There ya go sounding all woke. Grow up. You're killing America.

Leave the straight white man be! You will not replace us.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

The "deplorables" comment from HRC becomes increasingly too kind by the day. 

Modern Cassandra. Nobody wants to believe such a truth.

She knew exactly who she was talking about. And, of course, after decades as the object of the hate engine, people find her deplorable.

Idiot World often coincides with Irony World.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yes, I know, when he's gone, either literally or figuratively, the Republicans will just pretend like they never supported him and that you shouldn't hold the party responsible, and the media will go along with it.

I wouldn't bet anything on that. Trump will be replaced by somebody smarter and worse. Somebody with a better shot at completing the work that Trump bumbled toward: ending the republic, such as it is.

The GOPs can't step aside from who they actually are or what they become by whom they embrace. Remember, Trump didn't invent the mechanisms and strategy of hate and fear; Trump just seized the reins of what was already there.

Once the quiet part has been said out loud, you can't really go back to nods, winks, and dog whistles. They are who their record says they are.

• Hook 'Em 4

19 hours ago, Red Five said:

Jesus fucking Christ. He's facing 71 felony counts in two different cases with more to come, and was found liable of sexual abuse in his rape case. I think it's ok to wonder aloud if he is the best person to be representing your party. 

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Mike Pence is in Kyiv meeting with Zelenskyy and other Ukrainian leaders. I'm sure Trump will have something to say.

"See?? This is why I tried to have that son of a bitch killed! Perfectly legal, by the way. A lot of people don't know that." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Exactly. And he has no shot of becoming president. I guess Zelensky is just being courteous but I’m sure he’s got much better things to do with his time. 

No idea if it’s the Mike Pence Rehabilitation Tour or what.

This will also get Donnie upset.  Koch network has $70 million on the way to use against Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No idea if it’s the Mike Pence Rehabilitation Tour or what.

This will also get Donnie upset.  Koch network has $70 million on the way to use against Trump.

Everyone with money to spend against Trump is going to end up just sitting on that money and giving it to no one. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1