A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 6/14/2023 at 10:45 PM, scottsins said:

Link to the actual clip? Your synopsis doesn’t make sense to me so I’d like to hear the full explanation of this theory.

My point was that donald JAIL trump is basically using the same defense Agnew did to avoid prosecution.  The misspelling was no doubt on a comment added to the report and not on the actual report where Agnew's name appeared.  Here is the link on the story. 

My point was that donald JAIL trump is basically using the same defense Agnew did to avoid prosecution.  The misspelling was no doubt on a comment added to the report and not on the actual report where Agnew's name appeared.  Here is the link on the story. 

Yeah. That clip didn’t tell me anything about the case being thrown out due to a misspelling error. Agnew pled guilty to a charge on exchange for not running for office.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Well, since this thread seems to be in its descent pattern, I'll tag along for awhile.

I often suspect that nobody who posts food covered in fresh jalapenos ever actually eat that many jalapenos. It's sort of like my suspicion that the posters who can't help but judge wood, would, or wouldn't are trying to fit in with the varsity players in the joint dressing room.

"C'mon man, that cheerleader has a mole on her calf. Maybe if I'm hopped up on cokes and candy bars, and there's nobody else available. Maybe."

A shadow blocks the fluorescent light that once shone on JV Jimmy.

"Talkin' about my girlfriend, motherfucker." Shoves the tattoo of her name in JV Jimmy's face.

"Best lookin' girl in the school! Want me to take your dirty jock to the bin? Thank you."

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Well, since this thread seems to be in its descent pattern, I'll tag along for awhile.

I often suspect that nobody who posts food covered in fresh jalapenos ever actually eat that many jalapenos. 

Uh, I fucking love fresh jalapeños. I prefer fresh jalapeños to pickled, on enchiladas, pizza, and beans. Pickled are better on bean and cheese nachos. Of course, I also don’t take pictures of my food.

One, of many, things I like about MOD pizza is they offer fresh serrano peppers as a topping.

Edited by Willfully Horn
🐂 ford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Just noticed the juice, or is it drool on the table. 

SNLrobschneider, "Eh, you like-a the juice, no?"  

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If I'm taking pictures of food, it's because I'm about to post it on social media and write a YGIFS-worthy manifesto about how shitty it is, complete with references to Heidi Cruz's sex life.

If you can somehow tie in my lunacy, your own bullshit, those dank-ass hotdogs, and Heidi Cruz's erotic journey from Milan to Minsk to Manboobs...I will front your manifesto to the tune of six figures.  

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Underdog said:
Chili dog perfume… the money would just pour in it’d make Bezos blush. 

I'm investing my money in Fajita Cologne.

That's just the smell of arm pits.

They should bring it back and add one of those punch velocity meters on there. A little voice interaction "that punch was huge". Max profit, I'd head down after church tomorrow at a sinful pace for a little face blast 45 with my fist, a michelada at the mercado and a puffy taco or two.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:
4 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

They should bring it back and add one of those punch velocity meters on there. A little voice interaction "that punch was huge". Max profit, I'd head down after church tomorrow at a sinful pace for a little face blast 45 with my fist, a michelada at the mercado and a puffy taco or two.

If you’re famous they just let you grab the puffy taco. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Oh God, I hope that's real. First of all, is this Hitler jr giving the painting away? Second Don Jr. Looks like the sleazy nakatomi executive in die hard. Lastly, they somehow managed to paint Trump fatter than he actually is in real life. A plus, no notes

Zoom in on Trump in that picture. He looks like a zombie. lol

Oh God, I hope that's real. First of all, is this Hitler jr giving the painting away? Second Don Jr. Looks like the sleazy nakatomi executive in die hard. Lastly, they somehow managed to paint Trump fatter than he actually is in real life. A plus, no notes
He's your white knight.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1