A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You know how I know Trump has never hit a hole-in-one?  Because he's never tweeted about it. Were he to ever actually do it the world would never hear the end of it.

Also, because he is too fat, unathletic, and incompetent to ever accomplish that or anything else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve seen his swing. No way he’s even getting it to the green in one stroke. 

Haven’t paid attention to vids of him playing, but I assume he hits from the senior tees despite his claims of manly virility, so there’s probably a par 3 or two that are like 100 yards. 

24 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Venezuela is right next door?

Right there next to Bolivia, and if the Brits could talk the Fallen Islands from Paraguay in the 1980s, we could have taken Venezuela in 2020.

There's a reason why Patagonia and Magadonia sound alike - if Trump takes Venezuela, he annexes Patagonia and renames it Magadonia.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And he wants to be my latex salesman.

Also, I came across this from the NYT:

image.png.3bdee76115c0f49ead5609e8ca2b0fcc.png

Interesting difference in priority given to honesty. I wonder how many other democracies could elect an open liar to highest office. I do wonder if the parliamentary system is better for that. I guess when the electorate is as far gone as ours is, it doesn't much matter.

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And you know this how?

CNET or Consumer Reports did a "TTP" test for all of the major 3D printers (TTP = Time to Penis) where they discussed how quickly people downloaded the plans and printed out dicks.

Maybe it wasn't CNET or Consumer Reports, but I'm sure somebody did.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 3

On 6/5/2023 at 8:00 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

Did they fuck up and put 350cc implants in her lips instead of her tits?

She's a frog woman. Don jr caught her at her floor. In three years she'll be insanely obese. Cheese fries and box chardonnay will be the only things that can console her.