A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I've said it before get him on the stand and we have a Capt. Queeg moment...

Ahh, but the strawberries! That's - that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic - that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist! And I'd have PRODUCED that key if they hadn't've pulled the Caine out of action! I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers -

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't really know any of the news personalities at any network, but isn't Baier kind of the hard news guy at Fox?  Like the one that operates in the fact realm?

More than the rest, but he still routinely bends over backwards for whoever the current favorite is.

Him taking this tone indicates Murdoch is ready to move on from Trump, but unfortunately, they'll all come crawling back when it becomes obvious Trump will be the nominee. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, Pods said:

Him taking this tone indicates Murdoch is ready to move on from Trump, but unfortunately, they'll all come crawling back when it becomes obvious Trump will be the nominee. 

Him taking that tone, plus Tucker getting booted.

Fox still has a bigger lawsuit hanging over it, that could cost a billion or more.

7 hours ago, Pods said:

More than the rest, but he still routinely bends over backwards for whoever the current favorite is.

They were nice until it was time to not be nice.   But they'll be nice again.   Even if someone calls Trump's momma a whore.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

what are you going to say to that suburban voter?

well i won in 2020. 

lol. at least fox is pretending they learned their lesson. 

Love the "campaign platform - top issues in 2024" chyron while he's doing his dusty old 2020 routine for the billionth time. Funny because it's true. 

30 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Love the "campaign platform - top issues in 2024" chyron while he's doing his dusty old 2020 routine for the billionth time. Funny because it's true. 

he's not a politician and never has been a politician, but he has perfected the art of ignoring the question and pivoting towards his own talking points.

of course his talking points are the ramblings of a lunatic.

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Like all the other things he successfully got done that he campaigned on in 2016, right? That being said, I believe he will fire all the lifetime government servants he and and grind our country to a fucking halt overnight.

the entire govt system will be purged and broken up

20 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

what are you going to say to that suburban voter?

well i won in 2020. 

lol. at least fox is pretending they learned their lesson. 

I think he really, truly believes all that shit. It's one thing to say, "I won in 2020 by a lot" and move on. But he's going on and on and on about particular things that I think he might actually believe the shit he's saying.

But seriously, Baier has more self-control than I do. I would've gotten up and walked away if he's going to act that way.

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I think he really, truly believes all that shit. It's one thing to say, "I won in 2020 by a lot" and move on. But he's going on and on and on about particular things that I think he might actually believe the shit he's saying.

But seriously, Baier has more self-control than I do. I would've gotten up and walked away if he's going to act that way.

I don't know that he believes any of those facts individually, but he ABSOLUTELY believes it is impossible for him to lose at anything.  

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

he's surrounded by enablers, only the most loyal people

9780723271048-us.jpg

It’s more than a little ironic that a FOX reporter had to show all of the others how to interview Trump. The only mistake Baier made was not correcting Trump on his claim of creating “the best economy” That’s total bs.

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I don't know that he believes any of those facts individually, but he ABSOLUTELY believes it is impossible for him to lose at anything.  

yeah, there was a great tweet back then that was something like:

ok, so either - (1) an elaborate plot involving tens of thousands of people, including high members of the federal govt and multiple state govts, including both democrats and republicans, was set up to conspire to steal a presidential election from one candidate and give it to another, and this plot was so widespread yet so secretive that zero concrete evidence has come out to prove it, or (2) he lost.

which is more likely?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

(1) an elaborate plot involving tens of thousands of people, including high members of the federal govt and multiple state govts, including both democrats and republicans, was set up to conspire to steal a presidential election from one candidate and give it to another, and this plot was so widespread yet so secretive that zero concrete evidence has come out to prove it

And what's even more amazing is that Trump knew it was coming, and talked about it all through the 2020 election. "By golly he said a million times that if he loses it's because the election was rigged, and I'll be darned if that isn't exactly what happened!". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, there was a great tweet back then that was something like:

ok, so either - (1) an elaborate plot involving tens of thousands of people, including high members of the federal govt and multiple state govts, including both democrats and republicans, was set up to conspire to steal a presidential election from one candidate and give it to another, and this plot was so widespread yet so secretive that zero concrete evidence has come out to prove it, or (2) he lost.

which is more likely?

54 minutes ago, Red Five said:

And what's even more amazing is that Trump knew it was coming, and talked about it all through the 2020 election. "By golly he said a million times that if he loses it's because the election was rigged, and I'll be darned if that isn't exactly what happened!". 

Don't forget that he claimed he had evidence, yet somehow never released that evidence on the White House website when he was still in office, or on his personal sites.  Instead, he just seemed to fundraise even harder.

James Franco Reaction GIF

That was amazing.  At no point, did he get any of those talking points correct in terms of historical accuracy.  I mean we've all been on drug-fueled lectures on 19th century Asiatic history, but you usually at least land one fact.  

I always adhere to my lawyer's advice.  When being indicted for treason, always talk about a regime that didn't actually exist at the time you said it does in the Orient. Or Occident.  Bob Loblaw.  Call  him.  He's the best. 

19 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Worst Drunk History Ever.

“….And then a bunch of prize fighters tried to take over. A rebellion. I heard about it.  They crushed it like a dog.  I have never seen a China fighter on ESPN.  That’s why.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fuck every single news organization. 8 years of this shit, and it took Bret Baier and Fox fucking News to come to a debate/interview well prepared and unwilling to let that dumbass pivot and ramble.

I guess you could argue that Trump would never accept a 1 on 1 interview with heavy hitters from other networks, whoever the fuck those are.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2