A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I can see how this ends because of what appears in this clip from Rachel Maddow's show this morning.  The case is thrown out because of an error like this one in Spiro Agnew's 1973 case where the word "defendant" is misspelled in the prosecution's case description submitted to the court.  And Agnew swore he would not resign and would prosecute everyone responsible for the charges.  Sounds familiar?  

Maddow 6-13-23.jpg

I can see how this ends because of what appears in this clip from Rachel Maddow's show this morning.  The case is thrown out because of an error like this one in Spiro Agnew's 1973 case where the word "defendant" is misspelled in the prosecution's case description submitted to the court.  And Agnew swore he would not resign and would prosecute everyone responsible for the charges.  Sounds familiar?  
Maddow6-13-23.thumb.jpg.740c716e47187efb62087cf2d8c29e6f.jpg

Link to the actual clip? Your synopsis doesn’t make sense to me so I’d like to hear the full explanation of this theory.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 6/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, Neonmoon said:

Where is the unpopular opinion thread?

Cheese fries > chili cheese fries 

On 6/12/2023 at 8:59 PM, SimonBolivar said:

Simple ass cheese fries are great. Also prefer bacon and jalapeños over chili. Chili is great but it overpowers the taste of everything. 

On 6/12/2023 at 11:34 PM, conVINCEd said:

Y’all mf’ers just need to go to Snuffers on TX/OU weekend and get the cheese fries.

Snuffer's cheese fries with japs and bacon is one of life's great treasures.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 5:29 AM, AnTiM said:

Maddow 6-13-23.jpg

Wut

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’ll put chili wherever the fuck I want to.
Wherever. The fuck. I want to.
I’m sure we won’t have to have this little chat again.

Your fingers are typing, but all I see in my head is you wearing a Cincinnati Bearcat football jersey, swilling Faygo Orange between bites of Cincinnati Chili while you explain to some drunk brunette Juggalo chick that ICP is better than Willie. 

Then I cry. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Your fingers are typing, but all I see in my head is you wearing a Cincinnati Bearcat football jersey, swilling Faygo Orange between bites of Cincinnati Chili while you explain to some drunk brunette Juggalo chick that ICP is better than Willie. 

Then I cry. 

200(1).gif.1a68d7d5a7d6442b063e0358a79041c7.gif

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

And how would dotard end the war in 24 hours? By siding with Putin and telling Zelensky that if Ukraine doesn't roll over he's deploying the US military to join Russia's side.

letting Putin jack off on his face 

• Haha 4

On 6/12/2023 at 6:35 AM, Chooky said:

She's a frog woman. Don jr caught her at her floor. In three years she'll be insanely obese. Cheese fries and box chardonnay will be the only things that can console her. 

At first glance I thought you said Botox Chardonnay which would be fitting.  And my new band name.  

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Putin talking points ….

There’s a jump cut at 12 seconds. Pretty sure there’s another at 19 seconds.  

are these ever live and then edited, or just released videos?  

his head position is so similar that it might be cleaning up ums or pauses, and not patching together multiple tries. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There’s a jump cut at 12 seconds. Pretty sure there’s another at 19 seconds.  

are these ever live and then edited, or just released videos?  

his head position is so similar that it might be cleaning up ums or pauses, and not patching together multiple tries. 

One of my favorite things about this moron is his continued insistence to simply "wing" all of his speeches, not use scripts or teleprompters.

I think at this point, a huge portion of his supporters just have to admit to "Battered Woman's Syndrome."  At best.  He's clearly stated on multiple occasions that he doesn't like you, he doesn't care about you, and robs you fucking blind for his legal and election battles that all end up in his pocket to pay for loans you don't think exist.  And you fucking gargle his balls at every possible turn because, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN WE'RE ALONE.  HE LOVES ME!"  

I didn't really used to see it.  My father was kind of a dick to my mother.  No physical violence but verbally angry and stepped out on her a few times.  And she eventually stood up for herself and told him to fuck off and then the stress of it all and a drawn-out divorce, she ends up getting breast cancer a few years later.  She literally opened up a restaurant a year later with resilience and spine.  But those few years made me realize two things:  You either stand up for yourself and get bold.  Or you spend the rest of your life taking shit from somebody who swears tomorrow is gonna be better.  And I got older, maybe not wiser.  And I realized there are some people who are trapped in a cycle of abuse and cannot escape because their survival instinct kicks in.  And then Donald Trump came along.  And I realized there are some people who just like the abuse.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Scared Chewing Gum GIF

38 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Blacks really, really, really for Trump got to use the servants’ entrance tho….

Whites against Trump:  Uh... its 2023, shouldn't we be referring to any US citizen of African heritage as African Americans?

Blacks against Trump fist bumping whites against trump:  That's my n*****.

Blacks for Trump:  Fuck that.  We're the African Americans, those blacks against Trump are n*****s.

Whites for Trump:  Goddamn it!  I'd get cancelled for calling a n***** a n*****, but a n***** calling a n***** a n***** is just fine!!  Furthermore, white's can't be n*****s, even if they're goddamned liberal communists.  Only n*****s can be n*****s!  What the hell is this country coming to?!

Black's against Trump:  What the fuck did you just say?  Oh, hell nah, stay right here, Ima get my gat.

Whites against Trump to Whites for Trump:  You people are so repugnant.

Black's for Trump to White's against Trump:  What do you mean, "You People?!"

White's for Trump to Black's for Trump:  Ewe people!  They mean Ewe People.  Furries!  They are all goddamn furries.  Not n*****s, furries.  They want to teach your unborn children to fuck goats.

Goats:

AggressiveSaltyGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Whites against Trump:  Uh... its 2023, shouldn't we be referring to any US citizen of African heritage as African Americans?

Blacks against Trump fist bumping whites against trump:  That's my n*****.

Blacks for Trump:  Fuck that.  We're the African Americans, those blacks against Trump are n*****s.

Whites for Trump:  Goddamn it!  I'd get cancelled for calling a n***** a n*****, but a n***** calling a n***** a n***** is just fine!!  Furthermore, white's can't be n*****s, even if they're goddamned liberal communists.  Only n*****s can be n*****s!  What the hell is this country coming to?!

Black's against Trump:  What the fuck did you just say?  Oh, hell nah, stay right here, Ima get my gat.

Whites against Trump to Whites for Trump:  You people are so repugnant.

Black's for Trump to White's against Trump:  What do you mean, "You People?!"

White's for Trump to Black's for Trump:  Ewe people!  They mean Ewe People.  Furries!  They are all goddamn furries.  Not n*****s, furries.  They want to teach your unborn children to fuck goats.

Goats:

AggressiveSaltyGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

Mushrooms finally kicked in I see 

• Haha 6

Blacks for Trump, aka “Michael the Black Man”, is a nutcase with a history of violence. Way overdue to be banned from contact with Trump. But, FoxNews recently ran an article on him, which is likely the reason for him getting banned now.