A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Goredho said:

In fairness, nuking a hurricane would be fucking cool.  It wouldn't work, at least not without some horrific butterfly effect, but it would be fucking cool.

9 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

buying greenland would have been cool. 

I think nuking Greenland would have been cool.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Truman - finished off the Axis, impeccable morals, retired broke

Eisenhower - ended Korean War, ran middle ground economically, interstates and NASA, enforced Brown v BOE (even though he didn't agree with it)

JFK - Moonshot, Marilyn Monroe (and every other female within reach)

LBJ - Civil Rights bonanza, picking up his beagle by the ears, bragging about his schlong

Nixon - big ICBM treaties, withdrawing from Vietnam

Ford - pardoning Nixon, falling down the stairs, clemency for draft dodgers

Carter - human rights, Egypt/Israel peace, malaise, greatness as a former POTUS

Reagan - Showed commies we had infinite budget, started the demise of the GOP by embracing the Moral Majority and religious right, 

Bush - End cold war without chaos, raised taxes, nominated that fuckface Clarence Thomas, 

Clinton - Prosperity computer boom, Monica (and every other female within reach)

GWB - 9/11, great recession

Obama - Obamacare, DACA

Trump - High treason, insurrection, extreme dumbassery, IV bleach, narcissism, failure

Looks like I'm ready to pass my 4th semester of US history exam.

Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, US history can't be just 2 semesters anymore... is it?

Back in the early aughts, we got to reconstruction by the end of the year in AP US history.

Thank god I watched the shit out of the History Channel and had a grandpa that fought in WW2. The essay on the AP history exam was about Eisenhower abd the interstate system. I went rouge with my essay and got a 5 on it (the whitest version of any rap song you've ever heard) in addition to the nerdiest / saddest humble brag of all time).

Reconstruction to WW2 is easily a whole semester.

WW2 to now is a semester.

Maybe this is why our electorate is dumb as shit.

It takes a full 2 years to understand where we've been as a people to grasp the weight of voting on our future.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Looks like I'm ready to pass my 4th semester of US history exam.
Where do I sign up?
Seriously though, US history can't be just 2 semesters anymore... is it?
Back in the early aughts, we got to reconstruction by the end of the year in AP US history.
Thank god I watched the shit out of the History Channel and had a grandpa that fought in WW2. The essay on the AP history exam was about Eisenhower abd the interstate system. I went rouge with my essay and got a 5 on it (the whitest version of any rap song you've ever heard) in addition to the nerdiest / saddest humble brag of all time).
Reconstruction to WW2 is easily a whole semester.
WW2 to now is a semester.
Maybe this is why our electorate is dumb as shit.
It takes a full 2 years to understand where we've been as a people to grasp the weight of voting on our future.
This IS why our electorate is so dumb. My kid is AP honor level and I have to constantly suplement his education.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Biden may have saved the republic from a terrible man who proved he had no regard for this republic or its democratic processes. If he hasn't saved it, he at least delayed its fall. No achievement named above matches that.

30 Rock Yes GIF by ADWEEK

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Trump is extremely angry that Nikki won’t drop out.  Obviously her attacks are living in his head rent-free (up there with Hillary), but man, it’s crazy how angry he is.  Is he imagining she is hurting his campaign, or is he actually cognizant that as long as she remains in, a lot of Republicans will vote for her, keeping him from getting all the votes?

Edited by atomheartbevo

It "looks" like more of a race w/ just the two of them.  When it's the orange cunt against "the field", that's when you get dotard w/ 60% and the field w/ single digits. 

When it's just two, he doesn't seem near as dominant.  I think that's the biggest reason the toddler's diapers are in a wad. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

When it's just two, he doesn't seem near as dominant.  I think that's the biggest reason the toddler's diapers are in a wad. 

Agreed. He’s as angry at her as he is at the various judges and prosecutors he’s facing.

He’s just a spoiled little brat throwing a tantrum over not getting his way. He thinks she should quit and start sucking his cock like Tim Scott. He’s just a whiny little bitch as usual, crying because he can’t have his binky. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Biden may have saved the republic from a terrible man who proved he had no regard for this republic or its democratic processes. If he hasn't saved it, he at least delayed its fall. No achievement named above matches that.

Many historians are saying…

In all fairness, it’s hard to judge some Presidential legacies in their time. I believe if he beats Trump again, he will end up being viewed as a savior of Democracy (but underrated for CHIPS Act and Infrastructure Act)

At the time, I viewed GWB favorably after 9/11 but he’s clearly in the possibly war criminal camp due to Iraq lies now 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump is extremely angry that Nikki won’t drop out.  Obviously her attacks are living in his head rent-free (up there with Hillary), but man, it’s crazy how angry he is.  Is he imagining she is hurting his campaign, or is he actually cognizant that as long as she remains in, a lot of Republicans will vote for her, keeping him from getting all the votes?

I think he is scared as shit of losing the SC primary to her which he probably will.

More meltdown for sure.

Just now, HenryJames said:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/01/the-white-house-has-its-own-pharmacy-and-boy-was-it-shady-under-trump/

The White House has its own pharmacy—and, boy, was it shady under Trump

It wasted $750K during the Trump years and freely handed out Ambien and Provigil.

But nothing to cure syphilis apparently 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I think he is scared as shit of losing the SC primary to her which he probably will.

More meltdown for sure.

He is not losing any primary to Haley. You are wishcasting. 

She will lose SC and then she will drop out and suck orange cock like DeSantis. 

• Like 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/01/the-white-house-has-its-own-pharmacy-and-boy-was-it-shady-under-trump/

The White House has its own pharmacy—and, boy, was it shady under Trump

It wasted $750K during the Trump years and freely handed out Ambien and Provigil.

I wonder how much Adderall went missing.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

He is not losing any primary to Haley. You are wishcasting. 

She will lose SC and then she will drop out and suck orange cock like DeSantis. 

Best case scenario is the remaining Koch keeps funding her through Super Tuesday and THEN she suspends her campaign and goes back to slobbering his knob full time. 

20 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Looking good, imo.

298663b5-1583-406e-a14f-60405e5b0380.png

how the fuck don't they have a young female GoP intern assigned to dumb ass - check his hair and make up. check his clothes and make sure his diaper is clean before he goes out in public. 

38 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

how the fuck don't they have a young female GoP intern assigned to dumb ass - check his hair and make up. check his clothes and make sure his diaper is clean before he goes out in public. 

I won't pretend to understand what goes on in that brain of his, but I might be willing to speculate that he's got a block against letting a woman he considers attractive to see him without makeup. He could have a whole crew keeping him looking as good as they can get him. But, his ego won't let him. He could get a flaming flamer with mad skills, but no he has to do his own combover and war paint.

It's like he doesn't have anyone with the guts to tell him he looks like a slob. No gay friends, no women with a fashion sense, and certainly no straight people that are willing to endure the explosion he's going to emit when they tell him how badly he appears.

Which is fine. Because I can't think of a more deserving person for unseen humiliation and shaming than that vulgar talking yam.

Can you imagine how bad he would blow a gasket if the hair guy from Parks and Rec, whathisname?, Volcano or something like that said, ""Donnie you look horrible. Did someone use a putty knife to apply that? And that hair! You have got to do something different!"

Volcanic explosion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

I thought the 1996 democratic NH results was a misprint.

I mean Buchanan was running for the Repub nomination that year AND won the NH Republican primary.

But sure as shit, Pat Fucking Buchanan got 4% of the democratic primary vote as a write-in.

WTF?

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

But nothing to cure syphilis apparently 

Neuro syphilis requires hospitalization to treat. IV penicillin is needed. 

I'm sure they could infuse him at the WH, but doubt he ever had a lumbar puncture done to diagnose him

22 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I thought the 1996 democratic NH results was a misprint.

I mean Buchanan was running for the Repub nomination that year AND won the NH Republican primary.

But sure as shit, Pat Fucking Buchanan got 4% of the democratic primary vote as a write-in.

WTF?

I've been saying it for a while, but to those who were paying attention back then, Buchanan's strength in the primaries in 1992 and 1996 was one of the big warning signs about where the Republican Party was heading.

You can draw a direct line from Buchanan to Trump in both policy and style:

• anti-woman
  • anti-immigrant
  • racist rhetoric
  • protectionist
  • isolationist
  • culture wars
  • blustering assholery
Edited by bolverk
added isolationism
  • Hook 'Em 8

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Not sure he could make it any more obvious that he's a Republican sleeper agent if he tried.  

Agreed. He's not even using the most recent map. He's using the one from 2016 when Hillary lost as a way to make it look even worse.

Just look at Texas where Tarrant and Williamson counties turned blue in 2020.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1