A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That HAS to mean "that fuckin' guy."

Also, he can't do it the morning of 8/13 - I've got another engagement.

yeah, I generally despise acronyms, but especially if I don't know them and can't work them out with context clues

coming around to "the former guy", though

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

Guest Lobo

Friday the 13th?  Really guys?  This is their highest and best idea?  

Look, I want the join the revolution.  Really, I do.  It's just that August 13th is our back-to-school tax-free shopping holiday.  Dammit.  I swear I would totally join you guys for the next Capitol storming.  We just need some new clothes for the 1st grader.  Shit, I'm gonna kick myself about this.  We'll figure it out.  Sorry for being late. 

Guest Lobo

Zero case precedent in your client's favor, a monolith of much better attorneys on the other side just waiting to publicly embarrass you and your client, and absolutely zero way your client every pays you for the years you'll spend combatting Twitter and Facebook?  

Yeah, where do I sign up?  Jesus, I can't wait to see what third rate dipshits take this one on for him.  His last election fraud attorney was an estate planning guy outta New Jersey.  I think Trump feels like he's getting Michael Claytons in these suits, but he ends up getting Michael Cohens.  

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How often do you have a whiteboard right sized to hold exactly all of the information with no wasted space like that?  Guys have it together obviously. 

Would they have dialed in the crazy had it been a smaller board, and ramped it way up had it been bigger? These are the questions that keep me up all night.

• Haha 1

Guest Lobo

My favorite part is that the closer the person is to Trump's face on the board, the closer they are to him---either politically or personally.  Makes sense.  

Then you see the name of the only other person he loves on this planet except himself, Ivanka Trump.  And then next to her?  Kevin "Hercules" Sorbo

This is it, MAGA Nation.  This is the War Room of your President's Varsity Team.  There's no backup team in some RNC conference room somewhere figuring your guy's path back to glory.  It's this kinda shit.  And let me encourage you to read your C-level team's "whiteboard session" jumping off point, "Revelations 5:7; 'And the Angel of Death in Philadelphia'..."  I know I know the Bible better than most Trump supporters, but I don't recall the part about Pennsylvania.  There's a book of Philemon which is probably what these dipshits meant, but who the fuck knows at this point.  I mean, look at the this whiteboard.  This is the fundraising plan.  There are more MMA and WWE competitors mentioned on that whiteboard than there are prominent GOP campaign consultants.  And I'm not remotely fucking kidding.  

Guest Lobo
9 minutes ago, NAVY said:

That’s a weird way to draw an anus

I'm opening up a MAGA-themed pub because of your brilliant post, "The Fist & The Starfish."  

You will have a specially covered stool.  Not unlike the one emerging from the center of that bleached-board. 

Edited by Lobo

4 hours ago, Goredho said:

That’s what someone does when they thought they were going to fail.

A narcissist like Trump will claim he aced it regardless of whether he passed or failed. That’s why, when anyone asks him to rate his performance on a scale from 1 to 10, you can be certain that the answer will always be 10. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Jesus Christ he's so fucking pathetic. Why do so many Americans look up to this retard?

He’s fucking insane. And apparently a lot of Americans are total pieces of shit. Trump has made it easier to recognize them though. So there’s that. 

Jesus Christ he's so fucking pathetic. Why do so many Americans look up to this retard?

That’s something I will never, ever understand. To elevate a man to god is insane enough….to elevate the most pathetic public figure of our lifetime….I’ll never understand it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Upon close inspection, this appears to be a poorly organized list of people that believe trump should be president with arrows pointing to Trump. A donor list. With empty space taken up by Bible quotations. 
the 👑  picture next to Jesus is king is a nice touch 

20 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just think about how insane you would have to be to create that. I’m not even sure what to call it really.

You know what's insane - that wasn't some intern that put that together - no intern is going to have knowledge of all of those people/groups/etc. and where to put them all.

That's somebody who fully drank the Flavor Aid and has been keeping track of a shit-ton of people.

Probably Lindell himself.

Guest Lobo

That awkward moment when your son and wife see that they're not included on your vision board that still features Tony Robbins and Sean Spicer.

Kinda creepy by Flynn and Lindell to leave off people close to Trump who've recently died or are about to die. 

Edited by Lobo

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Those fucking stories.  
“There’s my doctor, he said ‘Sir, you’re so smart…’.

More made up than aggy stadium fan stories, yet somehow, more pathetic.

Donnie Trump, more pathetic than aggy.

I'd love to see a trump aggy mashup story.

Donald Trump was going to an a&m game and stopped and asked someone for directions even though he totally knew where he was going and didn't even need to ask for directions. He has a natural gift for knowing where to go, some people say he's the best at directions. Anyway some aggy walks up and said howdy sir with tears in his eyes and said you are the most tremendous president ever. 

Then they told me I could take a shortcut and cut across the grass, but I knew the turditions of the fighting aggy and told them no, I have too much respect and took the longer route along the sidewalk.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

America,

the sounds you hear outside your homes tonight are not teenagers setting off leftover fireworks from the holiday weekend.  Rather, it is the heads of your Qanon neighbors exploding "Scanners" style, as they try to make sense of this whiteboard.  This will be in primary school civics textbooks until my great grandchildren are gone.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s something I will never, ever understand. To elevate a man to god is insane enough….to elevate the most pathetic public figure of our lifetime….I’ll never understand it.

It’s crazy. I had no idea that so many people didn’t see him as a complete buffoon like I did since 1983. Even with the success of his reality show I just always assumed everyone was laughing at him. I never knew anyone took him seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s crazy. I had no idea that so many people didn’t see him as a complete buffoon like I did since 1983. Even with the success of his reality show I just always assumed everyone was laughing at him. I never knew anyone took him seriously. 

I never liked the guy, but I thought it was mostly a bit.  I figured once the campaigning was over, he might buckle down into a semi-serious human being.

Trump-Wrong-1024.jpg?fit=1024%252C768&f=

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Donald Trump was going to an a&m game and stopped and asked someone for directions even though he totally knew where he was going and didn't even need to ask for directions. He has a natural gift for knowing where to go, some people say he's the best at directions. Anyway some aggy walks up and said howdy sir with tears in his eyes and said you are the most tremendous president ever. 

Then they told me I could take a shortcut and cut across the grass, but I knew the turditions of the fighting aggy and told them no, I have too much respect and took the longer route along the sidewalk.  

“You know, it was Aggie officers in the Confederacy that rescued a pregnant Anne Frank from the Nazis. “

spacer.png

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement