Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

I dunno, I think it'd be pretty funny if you had the petty Sooner living in the past, talking shit to a college player over high school football, while the college player completely ignores him (publicly, we all know Sam is internalizing this for when he drops 8 touchdowns on the land thieves in October and 10 more in December).

Edited by Machinator

On 6/17/2019 at 6:28 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

Kirk Bohls doesn’t have to tweet this crap. For an Austin sports writer, he sure seems to hate the fans and team here

Perhaps some of the younger fans here should be reminded how Kurt Bohls voted for the cheater Reggie Bush for the Heisman.... over Vince Young.

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Perhaps some of the younger fans here should be reminded how Kurt Bohls voted for the cheater Reggie Bush for the Heisman.... over Vince Young.

Bohls has made his living being a heel to Texas fans. He is so predictable it is not even noteworthy, much like his career. 

• Like 1

Baker isn't like most of the players in the NFL. He comes from a well off family and was pretty spoiled most of his life. He has to make shit up to get fired up. It's all in his head. He really is the embodiment of a Sooner QB if you think about it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Baker isn't like most of the players in the NFL. He comes from a well off family and was pretty spoiled most of his life. He has to make shit up to get fired up. It's all in his head. He really is the embodiment of a Sooner QB if you think about it. 

Better or worse than the malaise displayed by Murray? 

1 hour ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Yet we Texas fans in here (and all over the internet) who want to place themselves on some moral high ground by wishing this douche luck

Fuck him and fuck OU!! I hope his career is an epic failure. Everything negative short of injury is fine with me.

What’s wrong with injury? I wouldn’t be sad if he got his leg caught in a wood chipper. 

51 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Like own a car dealership type of well off? 

3 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

What a douche....hope sam doesnt say one word and shows that douche how to act

This is exactly how to deal with it.  Then when someone in the media asks about it, act as if you don't even know about it.

There's no doubt Gayfield must have a tiny pecker.  So insecure.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

If I had a gun with only 1 bullet and was in a room with Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, I would shoot Kyler Murray and beat Baker to death with his severed arms and legs.

Fifm...

Edited by SHOOTER12

23 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

If I had a gun with only 2 bullets and was in a room with Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, I would shoot each of them once in the head. 

I would shoot myself in the face twice for making poor life choices 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elihu Smails said:

Sooners just got a verbal from the scout #1 overall 2021 recruit...QB from GA.  

After back to back #1 overalls, they get who they want on O.

Baker and Kyler starting to pay dividends for LR and Co.

I think you meant their love for dicks in norman. 

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread