Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

7 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Wow mayfield is on par with Brady who is having his worst year in a decade lulz

He's a rookie, though. And Brady is still a Super Bowl caliber QB.

Everyone on here said Baker was going to be trash. I think it's funny. But I'm one of the only ones who hopes he succeeds for those fans in Cleveland. 

Everyone on here said Baker was going to be trash. I think it's funny. But I'm one of the only ones who hopes he succeeds for those fans in Cleveland. 

Everyone? Fuck cleveland and fuck baker i hope he chokes on a dick shaped eclair. That said, the boy’s got talent.

39 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I hope he succeeds as well because I have close friends from Cleveland and they are a great fanbase. Also, The dude is from Tx and once college is over I do not care where you played once in the NFL. 

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Baker is trash. He’s never going to be anything but trash. Fuck Baker Mayfield. 

• Like 2

My family & I were catching end of the game while we were out yesterday, & when it ended this guy (who'd already pretty well established himself as a douchebag) told us we were rooting for the wrong team, 'cause 'Baker's the hometown boy'. 

Pulling for Brees, Foles, McCoy (I know, not an Austin guy, per se), & Mayfield ... yeah, those things are exactly the same.

He had his shot on second down there at the end. His receiver was open but he threw it inside. Throw it outside and the guy makes the catch for a first down in FG range.

It would've been a great ending if the Browns could've pulled it out. The shots of the players and fans watching on the big screen at Heinz Field were pretty cool. I'm not a Pittsburgh fan but it would've been fun to watch the celebration if the Browns had won, especially coming at the expense of the Ravens

I would, however, bet a year's salary that Baker Mayfield never wins a Super Bowl ring with the Cleveland Browns. You agree or disagree?

So if a player doesn't win a Super Bowl ring with the Cleveland Browns, it invalidates him from being considered as a good player?  Just checking on the parameters of the debate here.

23 hours ago, wood said:

My family & I were catching end of the game while we were out yesterday, & when it ended this guy (who'd already pretty well established himself as a douchebag) told us we were rooting for the wrong team, 'cause 'Baker's the hometown boy'. 

Pulling for Brees, Foles, McCoy (I know, not an Austin guy, per se), & Mayfield ... yeah, those things are exactly the same.

Agreed. I hope Baker takes a 70 mph semi truck to the forehead. 

• 5 months later...

People in Alabama will use the phrase "Roll Tide" in normal conversation with strangers as part of their greetings and goodbyes. I'd say there are weirder things out there than a bunch of pussies obsessing about Texas.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:08 PM, Eggo said:

People in Alabama will use the phrase "Roll Tide" in normal conversation with strangers as part of their greetings and goodbyes. I'd say there are weirder things out there than a bunch of pussies obsessing about Texas.

At least that's just self-referential. It'd be more like Auburn fans going around saying "screw Bama".

effin' douche  !

Caught up with Baker Mayfield at his kids camp in Lake Travis last Friday, and there’s one thing you can always count on: Baker is going to be Baker. Say what you will about the Cleveland Browns quarterback, he is confident beyond words, he says what he feels and he usually backs it up. He taught the campers how to do the “Horns Down” and later told me he’s not going to stop throwing them down. “Always. That’s not going to change,” he said. He said he attempted to change Cavaliers senior quarterback and Longhorns commit Hudson Card’s mind and convince him to be a Sooner. “Trust me, I’ve tried. I don’t know if that’s tampering or what it’s called.” So can new Sooners quarterback Jalen Hurts continue the streak and become the third consecutive OU quarterback to win a Heisman? “That’d be something unreal,” he said. “But he’s a got a strong chance. He’ll have a strong team around him.” Finally, will the Browns be in the next Super Bowl? “We’ll see.”

https://www.statesman.com/sports/20190618/bohls-mayfield-already-cracks-my-top-10-in-talent-confidence

• immamac changed the title to Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread