2021 transfer thread

Machinator

On 8/16/2021 at 11:31 AM, Burt Macklin said:

Gatewood needs to face the facts and accept that he’s a college TE. I doubt he will though. Seems more likely he’ll go to a low D1 school in an attempt to be a starting QB one more time. 

Hmmm... UCF has good QBs. Wonder what the plan is.

Sidebar: Malzahn is going to win so many damn football games in Orlando. UCF is such a good rebound job.

On 8/18/2021 at 12:48 PM, texifornia said:

That grammar is just brutal

What part of publicly putting a close male relative into a chokehold buttfuck at a family gathering in order to assert dominance is "God's plan"? I know a lot of terrible shit happened to people in the Old Testament, but I don't feel like I remember hearing about any chokehold buttfucks.

43 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What part of publicly putting a close male relative into a chokehold buttfuck at a family gathering in order to assert dominance is "God's plan"? I know a lot of terrible shit happened to people in the Old Testament, but I don't feel like I remember hearing about any chokehold buttfucks.

James Franco Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

No. That scholarship is gone forever so we’re going to have to win with only 84 scholarships going forward while everyone else has 85.

I'm pretty sure the scholarship travels with the bloodline, so one of Keithron's family members or offspring will be able to use it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Me and my family feels it is best I enter Uncle Ray into a (chokehold buttfuck). #Godsplan

I just…. Chokehold buttfuck…. Does that need any more explanation or should I just take that literally? And if so, what the hell kind of family function allows THAT to happen? So many questions. 

great band name by the way

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Wow.  He looked terrible last year.

He was dealing with concussion issues and their entire offense was horrible. He had a good Junior year two years ago. It’s not surprising he won the job over JQJ, Rising, and that South Carolina QB they took. 

I wonder how many of the other transfer QBs will portal now that they’ve named a starter. 

45 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

He was dealing with concussion issues and their entire offense was horrible. He had a good Junior year two years ago. It’s not surprising he won the job over JQJ, Rising, and that South Carolina QB they took. 

I wonder how many of the other transfer QBs will portal now that they’ve named a starter. 

Jake Bentley already portaled to South Alabama. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Brewer being better than Cam Rising and a dude thats never played a snap says dick all. He was passable at Baylor before he did his best David Ash impression. He was never as good as Sam and I find it hard to beleive he ends up being better than both Card and Casey. 

So close. 

• Hook 'Em 1