Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On a serious note, it is concerning to hear her kid tell the police that the allegedly abusive dad has guns around, but that he doesn’t believe his dad would ever use them in him. Given Granny Lauren’s husband’s emotional instability, this sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

On a serious note, it is concerning to hear her kid tell the police that the allegedly abusive dad has guns around, but that he doesn’t believe his dad would ever use them in him. Given Granny Lauren’s husband’s emotional instability, this sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Would it really be a tragedy?  I'm not advocating anything, but I think the word you are looking for is ironic.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Would it really be a tragedy?  I'm not advocating anything, but I think the word you are looking for is ironic.  

Ironic tragedy, perhaps? Poor kid didn’t didn’t pick his dirty leg parents.

God dammit.  Listening to that kid do a 180 at his mother's direction on a freaking 9-1-1 call turns my stomach.  I mean, forget everything else about this awful hooker moron puppet, and just take this for what it was.  That bitch just told her kid to stop asking for help from the cops as his dad was hurting him.  Are you fucking kidding me?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.

That's perfect.  

She missed the vote (probably without any good reason) and then blames "the deep state" for not letting her vote.  What a lazy dumbass.

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

That's perfect.  

She missed the vote (probably without any good reason) and then blames "the deep state" for not letting her vote.  What a lazy dumbass.

beejer line got a little backed up. but she promises to finish off everyone who was in line before close. it's a policy she believes very strongly in.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

You guys see where Lauren Boebert's mom has been lying to Lauren about who her father is?

So Lauren Boebert’s mother had her at 17 and doesn’t know who the father is. Lauren had her first child at 17. And her son impregnated a 15 year old. This is what generational poverty looks like. The only difference being that Lauren found a grift that screws people even dumber than she is ---- being a U.S. Congressman.  So I guess things are looking up.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You guys see where Lauren Boebert's mom has been lying to Lauren about who her father is?

So Lauren Boebert’s mother had her at 17 and doesn’t know who the father is. Lauren had her first child at 17. And her son impregnated a 15 year old. This is what generational poverty looks like. The only difference being that Lauren found a grift that screws people even dumber than she is ---- being a U.S. Congressman.  So I guess things are looking up.

Other wrestlers now in the ignominious running include Doink the Clown, Razor Ramon, Val Venis, and the Fabulous Moolah.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, mchookem said:

good lord the entire family really is trashy 🙄

Yep, her mom is a teen mom, she is, her son is a teen father.

And for as much talk about Obama's parents as the Rs did, at least Obama knew who his parents were, and the Rs still gave him shit.

Meanwhile, Boebert's dad could have been a carnival working passing through at this point.

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, her mom is a teen mom, she is, her son is a teen father.

And for as much talk about Obama's parents as the Rs did, at least Obama knew who his parents were, and the Rs still gave him shit.

Meanwhile, Boebert's dad could have been a carnival working passing through at this point.

Jump to about 2:30, pretty sure Bill and Boebert's mom crossed paths at some point

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Dumb, ignorant conservatives have found a new grift and they’re passing the word around. Run for Congress. 

Here’s their pitch: just be 25 or older, a citizen for at least 7 years, and act mad about something liberal. You don’t  have to  be educated, know or care crap about government at all. 

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So Lauren Boebert’s mother had her at 17 and doesn’t know who the father is. 

Stan Lane was probably the caboose on the train, and made the mistake of giving her his real name.  Rookie mistake for a jail bait lovin’ wrassler. 

• Haha 1

Of course a brief insight into the Boebert lineage is a no budget version of a Maury Povich episode where an aging wrestler does a taunting dance off the set as he's declared "not the father."

I don't know if there's a pro wrestler who was named Indiscriminate Sperm Sprayer, but if so they should look into that guy. 

• Haha 3

On 2/12/2021 at 1:22 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Lauren's mom is claiming that Lauren's dad is none other than former Midnight Express member "Sweet" Stan Lane.  (although some old schoolers may think of him as a member of the Fabulous Ones)

oh, and Stan Lane is the first cousin of Lauren's mom.

😲

Necro bump:

Yeah, Lauren’s mother is/was a lying whore (shocking I know).

Of course it does explain why poor Lauren is so easily given to conspiracy theories: the fucking bullshit is genetic.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Necro bump:

Yeah, Lauren’s mother is/was a lying whore (shocking I know).

Of course it does explain why poor Lauren is so easily given to conspiracy theories: the fucking bullshit is genetic.

Yes, stupidity is fucking genetic. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

On 6/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Yes, stupidity is fucking genetic. 

And appears to breed quicker than intelligence. 

should have realized this was the end game. Smart people make fewer stupid decisions, but dumb people’s aren’t fatal often enough or early enough. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto