Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 5/13/2023 at 7:52 AM, Bozo_Casanova said:

I don’t mean to take something she says seriously, but it she saying that employees, customers and the actual owners of the business shouldn’t be able to determine the way their company does business within the law? That’s literally an attack on capitalism. 

Not to mention that corporate law has always been a creature of state law.  And this would be big federal government overreach.

Bigtime, bro.

See?  What this all suggests is that there's such a thing as assed-chaps.  Aren't chaps, by definition, sans ass?  Otherwise, we'd just call 'em pants...no?  

Or like Jayson Boebert pants.  Which have the male crotch area cut out, so as to more easily expose one's dick through one's pants at a kid's bowling alley.  

• Hook 'Em 1

say what you want about Lauren,  but being the youngest grandmother in Congress, who also has a sex offender husband, now going through a divorce after becoming a grandmother, and just moments after finally graduating high school and pending House federal campaign finance violations after bankrupting a business and illegally funneling election donations.  I mean, that's a lifetime of shit for most 72 year old career criminals and this shithead packed it all in over 36 years, most of it in the last 4.  You gotta wake up pretty early to fool and/or sodomize Lauren Boebert . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it considered drag if a male Disney employee dons the Minnie Mouse costume?

I got my picture made with the MIckster at a character breakfast-they let me put my hand on his shoulder.  Bra Strap.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Heidi’s cock is bigger…. Don’t ask me how I know, I just do.

Many people are saying that Ted Cruz has a micropenis, the smallest of the small.

If you DEW YOU'RE REASERCH, you'll find that Ted Cruz has never publicly denied having a micropenis.  Which is interesting.  

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I have heard several stories about what an asshole he is.  Too bad about that consulting gig.  Back to working on the oil rig, Jayson...

Can you imagine all of the dirty little secrets he’s going to let fly about Granny?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Can you imagine all of the dirty little secrets he’s going to let fly about Granny?

Yeah.  Letting the dogs loose on the process server is the chef's kiss.  Dude is fucking unhinged that she served him.

And he's got to really be pissed, because this means she used him as long as she needed to and then disposed of him in a hilarious way.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Many people are saying that Ted Cruz has a micropenis, the smallest of the small.

If you DEW YOU'RE REASERCH, you'll find that Ted Cruz has never publicly denied having a micropenis.  Which is interesting.  

Wow, Cruz has a micropenis?  Like Trump?  

Democrats can definitely have their own personal issues as well, but it’s unreal how so many family value Republicans look up to political heroes, who are nothing but uneducated, amoral buffoons.

edit: while I can disagree with republican priorities, I can at least acknowledge the motivation of some republicans on some of the issues. I disagree with their motivation but I can understand why they believe what they do. Which is the only way to either change someone’s mind or find middle ground.  But many of the top GOP faces now are just pure grifters. Either for power and/or personal gain.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 3

Laugh it up but you know in real life, there’s a processing clerk who beats herself up Boebert and thinks, “I could have just send her back a ‘Fail’ letter and Colorado and America would be better off since they wouldn’t elect somebody without at least a high school diploma.  Why did I screw up so bad?”  
and somebody has to pat her on the back in the break room and say, “don’t be hard on yourself.  She was always going to elected by these people, no matter what.”

Don King, with all his immoral baggage, used to say “If America didn’t have Don King, you’d have to invent him.”  35% of America willed people like MTG, Trump, and Boebert into existence.  They’ve been craving them their whole lives.  They just didn’t know it yet.