Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

that's probably right.  She does seem pretty muscular, but I'd bet she's a hint smaller as you say.  5'2", 125# or so.  

I know muscle weighs more than fat. 

But I also think Cunt weights more than Muscle.  

Don't forget the bags of silicone.

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’ve only ever approached one celeb. Kerri Strug. I was on acid and cried a little bit while uttering something along the lines of “I just want to thank you for what you did for our country.”

I hung up my cleats after that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’ve only ever approached one celeb. Kerri Strug. I was on acid and cried a little bit while uttering something along the lines of “I just want to thank you for what you did for our country.”

I hung up my cleats after that.

I sat directly across the aisle from Dave Grohl and could only muster a “hey” and a head nod.  He left his plane ticket stub with his name on it behind on his seat so I grabbed it.  And have since lost it.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Matuka said:

OK Lauren, why don’t you introduce a bill withdrawing all foreign aid to Israel, see how that goes.

Man. Isolationism hasn’t made sense really ever and now that we are the ultimate world power and connected globally, it makes even less sense. So of course the dumbest among us are all for it. 

• Hook 'Em 4

20 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Nice job on that preposition.  

17 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man. Isolationism hasn’t made sense really ever and now that we are the ultimate world power and connected globally, it makes even less sense. So of course the dumbest among us are all for it. 

Dude, the continental US is a giant island, surrounded by nothing but water as far as the eye can see.  There's no where else to send money.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 2

On 3/4/2023 at 3:38 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Hmmmm 

Wow, that's weird.  I thought Boobert would be 100% behind June Cleaver.  I guess she didn't understand her instructions from the Koch Foundation when they told her to speak out against Social Security and attack the government, just so long as it didn't affect their culture war.

On 3/1/2023 at 6:15 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Some people don’t understand that international spending is one of the main drivers of American influence around the globe. And not just diplomatic influence but economic. Americas most important weapon is that we are the worlds currency. We can literally print money out of thin air and buy shit with it.

When we are giving military assistance to Ukraine, most of the money is going to the US based defense industry who are paying OT to American workers and rewarding their stockholders. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Some people don’t understand that international spending is one of the main drivers of American influence around the globe. And not just diplomatic influence but economic. Americas most important weapon is that we are the worlds currency. We can literally print money out of thin air and buy shit with it.

When we are giving military assistance to Ukraine, most of the money is going to the US based defense industry who are paying OT to American workers and rewarding their stockholders. 

What makes this is even more puzzling is that the USGLC (as bi-partisan as it gets when it comes to international influence abroad) polls Americans regularly on what percentage of our federal budget goes to foreign aid.  As expected, Republican voters answer around 5-10%.  Regardless of administration, the number is closer to 1% (though there may be a slight uptick with Ukraine this year).  As pointed out above, she also fails to understand that our tax dollars fund personnel at hundreds of overseas military installations and State Dept. assets.  Those venues are massive economic drivers for the foreign communities in which they are located.  But fuck, she doesn't even understand Alaska and Hawaii, so I doubt she understands Guam or Italy.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/4/2023 at 2:38 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Hmmmm 

SS is not going bankrupt, for fuck's sake.

And did someone from the left actually suggest that stay-at-home moms should get SS without paying into the system?  This is another absurd straw man, right?

Sidebar: I suspect she's just pissed that people who suck dicks for a living aren't eligible for SS.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TexArcher said:

And did someone from the left actually suggest that stay-at-home moms should get SS without paying into the system?  This is another absurd straw man, right?

Boebert is next going to go on a tear about why younger people like her aren't allowed Social Security until they are old.

31 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

For the life of me I can’t think of what ESG stands for. 

Point being, she’s tired of hearing about something that I don’t ever want Ben hear about, at least by that acronym. 

She's apparently angry that the military has women and minorities and gays.

And she's apparently angry that 30 year-old housewives are collecting their Social Security benefits that they didn't pay for.

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

i flew home from Nashville last month and had a female pilot. i realized that was literally the first female commercial pilot i'd ever had (that i know of, obviously), which was cool. this was a couple weeks before the all female Superbowl flyover, also very cool.

mulling it over later it occurred to me that the former was likely a direct result of the latter, with the initial wave of females allowed to 'get jets' reaching commercial pilot age/retirement whatever, ykwim. those GenX girls that broke thru in the airforce and navy are flying United nowadays. very, very cool.

TL/DR: fuck Boebert, she's an embarrassment to everything.

• Hook 'Em 5