The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

Never really realized how there wasn't any security at all in airport terminals. 

I'll be honest, I'm actually a bit surprised and disappointed that there aren't more people attempting to defend some of these reps against these fat mother fucking bullies. Not asking them to assault them but some form of blocking them off.

The whole pandemic thing probably makes people even more reticent. 

I'd like to think in a similar situation I'd at least stand with/stand my ground with someone who was being assaulted at the airport.

Also, the pandemic thing likely means that those of us living in reality aren't likely to be at an airport these days.  I imagine planes are filled with primarily trumpkins flying.

• Like 1

Seen some singe older people walking around Alamo heights and down by Lincoln Heights H-E-B carrying an American flag with a pistol in an ostentatious holster.  Just walking down the sidewalk with a weird look on their face. Kinda a “fuck you” smirk. 
it’s really unsettling. 

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm about to turn 55 and, imo, this is my best case scenario.  I figure I have about 25 years left, at most.  I think we should be a semi-viable republic til then but who the fuck knows. 

I'm about 5 years behind you in age and I'm pretty convinced that unfortunately it isn't going to take that long as the collapse has actually been in place for quite some time.  I've had these thoughts off and on for decades, but like our inevitable personal death, I try to push them to the back of my mind and move on with my life.  But then things keep happening to bring them all up.

I am personally pretty sure that we're already collapsed as an 'empire,' and we're in the timeline where more and more signs keep telling us that fact.  Oh, and I'm pretty convinced as well that no elected reps are going to offer true help.  I'm not even sure they can at this stage.  I feel lucky that while not in the Surly elite, I'm not hungry and I don't have to worry about food on the table.  Yet.   But one significant illness for either myself or my wife, and that's all down the tubes.

Like you, I vainly hope that I can make it "to the end" undisturbed.  But I really and truly worry for the world my kids are going to grow up in, and wonder what their daily lives will look like. My lack of ability to have any real effect on that world makes it more depressing.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, Ted Lange said:

Also here

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXqwoklzJZ

already have 170 active cases they are working on.

Sounds like a lot of trespassing charges. I’m going to laugh my ass off if the FBI employs Rudy’s stupid fucking “broken windows” theory of policing to throw the book at a whole bunch of these dipshits.

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Sounds like a lot of trespassing charges. I’m going to laugh my ass off if the FBI employs Rudy’s stupid fucking “broken windows” theory of policing to throw the book at a whole bunch of these dipshits.

It sounds like it honestly, the DC US Atty is strongly emphasizing that their focus has been bagging and tagging the insurrectionists which require an easily demonstrated probable cause for charges. Their intent is to continue to build sedition and conspiracy charges to develop felony cases

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It sounds like it honestly, the DC US Atty is strongly emphasizing that their focus has been bagging and tagging the insurrectionists which require an easily demonstrated probable cause for charges. Their intent is to continue to build sedition and conspiracy charges to develop felony cases

I would think some delays so Trump can’t pardon anyone also, no?

3 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

In countless criminal cases, cops threaten the girlfriend with an accomplice charge to get the goods on the bad actor. Unfortunately, maybe about 5% or so of the actual insurrectionists have girlfriends to turn them in. 

But ex-wives, yeah, that's a gold mine.

No, Vic.   Not for hogging.

Why no hogging?  I'm guessing some of these guys about to get rounded up and get 10 years with no parole in federal prison are married to some absolute gems. 

I think about how much anger and violence in this country would go away if young guys could either have access to prostitutes to alleviate their stresses and angst...or in the cases of the older ones married to women who really let themselves go after the wedding...we could mandate their wives at least blow them once a week. 

You look at the women so many of these MAGA folks are married to...and holy shit...I'd have a gun hobby too.  It's like being married to Jeannie Sacrimoni but instead of being permitted a goomah by centuries old cultural tradition...you're just stuck between living with her and storming a federal building and you're like, "Well, at least I'll get out of the house and get some exercise.  And I do have that great new tac test I look great in." 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You’re damn right I’m upset with what’s happening in this country.  

You yokels carrying guns all over the place, falling for Q nonsense, truly believing the elections were rigged despite thousands of people failing to find evidence, and now upset because the danger is finally being realized by the government and private sector alike.  

I want you crazy fucksticks to stay very far away from me, my family, and state leadership.  

• Hook 'Em 4

They're offering leniency for coming forward voluntarily. They know they're dealing with morons.

"Yes sir, thank you sir, I'd like to speak to the boss of the FBI. My name is Ronnie and Tammy said I should call you guys because she said we might be up blank creek, except she didn't call it blank. Dwayne and me might've accidently did a 1776 even though we didn't really want to do a 1776. I didn't want to revolution or whatever but if we accidently did that or a 1776 we just wanted to tell you guys we're sorry. Hello?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Chooky said:

They're offering leniency for coming forward voluntarily. They know they're dealing with morons.

"Yes sir, thank you sir, I'd like to speak to the boss of the FBI. My name is Ronnie and Tammy said I should call you guys because she said we might be up blank creek, except she didn't call it blank. Dwayne and me might've accidently did a 1776 even though we didn't really want to do a 1776. I didn't want to revolution or whatever but if we accidently did that or a 1776 we just wanted to tell you guys we're sorry. Hello?"

Opportunity to separate the wheat from the chaff. 

Seriously this Trump crowd just keeps coming with the greatest hits.  Facing consequences at work, on social media, book publishers, etc.  The 1st Amendment does not protect you from shit like that.  

Y'all are real constitutional scholars when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, and your originalist knowledge takes a real curious nosedive after that.  

Show up to any Capitol next Wednesday with pithy and accurate sign, maybe give an interview, and you will be celebrated by your mentally challenged minions.  

But Fuck Around Beyond That.  And You'll be Found Out.  

22 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This makes me wonder what Chad Briscoe has been up to. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Ummmm......Jake, there was no "risk" of that signal.  That's the actual signal.  We have a fascist fifth column inside our government that is interested in taking out the duly elected president and any Congresspeople who stand in their way.

We're going to need to build entirely new Federal prisons to hold all these people.

Also, you know, nothing to see here.  From Telegram:

Erj2qXaU0AEwOZI?format=png&name=900x900

Erj4JMoVoAAesGA?format=png&name=900x900

These guys ARE making it more likely that we'll see one of their fantasies come true: the US military deployed inside our own borders.

Anyone want to bet on how many dead politicians we have within the next 100 days?  I'm thinking I set the over/under at 6.  That's probably low, but hey, I'm clearly an optimist.

• Drool 1

FIL is retired FBI, can't wait to have dinner with him and his old boss Bill Gavin, hopefully they are still tied in enough to find out what actually happened.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/former-top-fbi-official-bill-gavin-on-violent-protests-on-capitol-hill-2021-01-06/

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I would think some delays so Trump can’t pardon anyone also, no?

Just the beginning, they have state and federal charge in the works, so even if Dipshit pardons the lot of them for fed crimes, they have a tone of stuff they can come back with. FBI is not fucking around

• Hook 'Em 1