The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

my friend thinks Trump is going to barricade himself in the white house with 10k troops and make them come and get him.

And then the Army doesn't pay them, and Biden has them dishonorably discharged, and all of the sudden they are surrounding a fat rich guy who will be okay no matter what happens, while they and/or their families will lose their pay, their benefits, etc., while getting shit jobs for the rest of their lives.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Surlymermaid said:

I’m a school counselor...when I worked in Houston we ALL went through metal detectors every damn day. My elementary kids never complained but these assholes fucking come unglued. Less than a week after they were under siege. I just can’t anymore...joining Brisket on the ledge.

To be fair, elementary kids are a lot more mature and smarter than Republican congressmen.

kid.jpg.880d4ae1c99a9fb5a854d917b3da05da.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

All you have to do to get Trump out is intercept all UberEats drivers bringing fast food and blast rap music really loud.

Jam all possible ways to watch TV, and send him a book to read. A big one, no pictures.

Because he's so damn dumb.

Oh wait, I told it wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Then she should have no problem walking through a metal detector.

If you don't have anything to hide, huh?

The point of acknowledging the bullshit our kids have to put up with in schools isn't to EXTEND that suffering to others, but to lead us to call for its removal from schools.

Strange hill for you to defend here I must say.

I don't like capricious government authority.

That doesn't change just because I hate the people who are suffering under that capricious authoritarianism.

Fuck Lauren Boebert. Fuck the GOP. Fuck security theater.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

The point of acknowledging the bullshit our kids have to put up with in schools isn't to EXTEND that suffering to others, but to lead us to call for its removal from schools.

That doesn't change just because I hate the people who are suffering under that capricious authoritarianism.

Did you miss what happened last Wednesday? Are you fucking nuts?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Nah.

FUCK bringing find into congress. Full fucking stop.

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

DOJ not fucking around.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/justice-department-us-capitol-breach-list/index.html

Imagine if the pipe bombs had went off.

So that last indicates that no-fly lists is, as of now, fiction.

I read another article that said those people being put off planes had been barking about Trump and were problematic "on the way in" and so were deplaned as unruly passengers in a unilateral act by the airlines.

Did you miss what happened last Wednesday? Are you fucking nuts?

Yeah, without endorsing metal detectors at elementary schools (they've been a feature at some middle and high schools for a couple of decades now), cry me a river about congressmen/women "suffering" for their own safety, which seems legitimately in question.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If a man catches a bullet from Boebert because he was banging her and pissed her off then hey, the man got what he paid for.

Sure, that guy FAAFO.  A random Congress critter took no such risk and doesn’t deserve to have to worry about a  Q nut packing heat in the house chamber.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

So that last indicates that no-fly lists is, as of now, fiction.

I read another article that said those people being put off planes had been barking about Trump and were problematic "on the way in" and so were deplaned as unruly passengers in a unilateral act by the airlines.

I did read something about MAGA people being assholes on the flight in, and some airlines,  I think Alaska Airlines in particular, asked to put some people on the no-fly. Those are the ones who have ALREADY interfered with aviation, so they especially have no reason to complain. But complain they will of course.

So I am kinda dumb but just realized something. Flipping thru tv watched about 20 seconds of the dudes pimping Oak Island that they have been digging up for the last 10 years and still haven’t found shit. 

It has to be trumps and qanon idiots that watch it and believe they will find something. As soon as I retire I am moving to Costa Rica cause mericans is dumb.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

"gone"??

Yeah, no shit. I know I haven't been posting as much lately but did people forget about me?

But I don't see what this new requirement for Congressional members to go through the metal detector is meant to accomplish other than the Democrats flexing power. Which, fine, whatever, but I don't care about that and I wish they'd find other ways to flex their fucking power.

I absolutely do not consider any Republican Congressperson an ACTUAL THREAT to start shooting Democrats. Do any of you actually, sincerely believe that's a credible threat?

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Yeah, no shit. I know I haven't been posting as much lately but did people forget about me?

But I don't see what this new requirement for Congressional members to go through the metal detector is meant to accomplish other than the Democrats flexing power. Which, fine, whatever, but I don't care about that and I wish they'd find other ways to flex their fucking power.

I absolutely do not consider any Republican Congressperson an ACTUAL THREAT to start shooting Democrats. Do any of you actually, sincerely believe that's a credible threat?

Yes, specifically the 3 that were in on the assault on the Capitol.

Also where the hell did you go that banned you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

A couple days before Christmas me and the family were all set to go home and visit grandma and grandpa fer Christmas when we got to the airport and not only did they want me to wear a fucking mask, but they wanted me to go through a metal detector. I said fuck that and refused. So my wife and kids went on through while I just went home. Pretty sure I gained the respect of my kids that’s day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Where the fuck have you been? Some of them openly admit to following qanon. Jesus dude you are not only a bad teammate you ain’t a very smart one either.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Take a look at her resume.  She cray cray.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.c8524845ef6b98096022d05ac19b0317.png

If you take this lunatic at her own word she believes Dems are Satanic pedophiles who are taking part in a secret Islamic takeover of the country. Seems like she would have a moral obligation to the voices in her head to take those people out of given the chance. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Seriously this Trump crowd just keeps coming with the greatest hits.  Facing consequences at work, on social media, book publishers, etc.  The 1st Amendment does not protect you from shit like that.  

Y'all are real constitutional scholars when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, and your originalist knowledge takes a real curious nosedive after that.  

Show up to any Capitol next Wednesday with pithy and accurate sign, maybe give an interview, and you will be celebrated by your mentally challenged minions.  

But Fuck Around Beyond That.  And You'll be Found Out.  

I'm a huge fan of what's going on.  I can read about their issues for days.  The stupid is so strong.  MoscowMitch may have had enough...now that's really saying something.  Anyways, let's let them keep finding out.  It's a beautiful thing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Lauren Boebert isn't going to fucking shoot anyone. 

Good god.

I would have believed you before Wednesday. 

No more rationalization on my side. You say 1 thing supporting trumptards you are a fascist and deserve to rot in prison.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

No I don’t believe they will actually shoot Democrats themselves because they’re cowards at heart but some of them will incite a mob of insurgents to attack them. So I’m gonna err on the side of caution. 

24 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I will have you know that the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint!

I’m staying. Having my coffee. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Never thought I’d see BT support Republican congressmen after they participated in an attack on the congress but here we are. 

Slow down. He does good work messing with aggets over there. He is just thinking that nobody could be insane as the publicans. It is a forgivable offense. Especially since I was a publican before tard came along.  

Continuing the trend of finding myself in agreement with b_t an obnoxious number of times recently, he's right. These congresspeople aren't going to bring their nine into the chamber and start shooting libtards in the open on CCTV. Lauren Boebert and the other jackoffs with guns just won two years of almost unlimited grift and brand-building. They are profit-at-all-cost shitheels, like almost every politician, not true believers. Chill out.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

If a man catches a bullet from Boebert because he was banging her and pissed her off then hey, the man got what he paid for.

Hadn’t placed it until now but her name is eerily similar to Lorena Bobbitt.  And the crazy seems on a similar level too. 

Edited by brown water