What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

18 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

How do you get what you want from a narcissist? Flatter them, make them the center of attention, tell them they are as amazing as they already think they are. Then make them think whatever it is is their idea. 

PR hitting the bullseye.

Krysten is a seriously sick bitch, and she cannot be redeemed.

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why the actual fuck are the walls and the cabinets and the trim ALL painted the same color???? And all in (looks like) a flat/eggshell finish???

She’s a disaster in every area.

That shit makes my teeth itch.

Plus the sofa at an angle so there's a triangle of wasted space behind it. OK maybe not wasted if she's dropping her toenail clippings back there.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

The question, though, is who would be giving and who would be receiving.  

The directors cut includes a pegging scene and a cameo of Ted Cruz sitting in whitey tighties crying in a corner.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

The more I think about it, the problem with primarying this loon is she will absolutely run 3rd party and had this seat back to the Rs. 

nah, I think she's intellectually lazy and will run the talk circuit and shit. she'd rather grift than serve. my bet is she doesn't go 3rd if primaried. she doesn't want to put in the work necessary to run 3rd party

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Bachelor

Is it me or is anyone else completely offended by her ridiculous outfits that she wears everyday on the Senate floor? She has on a BRIGHT pink whatever the fuck on today. EVERYDAY she comes to the floor looking more ridiculous than the day before. And that's saying a lot with the denim jacket fiasco when she was preceding over the Senate a few weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 11/16/2021 at 11:51 AM, WillUSAF said:

Is it me or is anyone else completely offended by her ridiculous outfits that she wears everyday on the Senate floor? She has on a BRIGHT pink whatever the fuck on today. EVERYDAY she comes to the floor looking more ridiculous than the day before. And that's saying a lot with the denim jacket fiasco when she was preceding over the Senate a few weeks ago.

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not offended. She just looks like a goddamn fool. It’s embarrassing. 

image.gif

I mean, on this timeline, you have Senators and Congresspersons routinely saying "fuck the president" in public and maybe even on the floors of the Senate and House.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:51 PM, WillUSAF said:

She's a horrible senator to my brain and heart, but my dick thinks she's pretty bangable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

It makes me so mad I could just rip those clothes right off of her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2