Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

why are y’all talking down on a Texas commit????

Shid from my remembrance Cee Dee Lamb wasn’t blazing , but some how he made our defense look bad on the regular and stayed behind our secondary, and may we never forget about the 5 on 1

for people who don’t know football it’s about more than speed. Sometimes it’s about finding the openings , Route running. Strong hands quickness..Bijan isn’t the fastest but somehow he may be the best RB in the nation and win the heisman  

6BE56398-A2AA-4DFB-8316-F15D783F7A95.png

Edited by D3zii
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 3

9 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Shid from my remembrance Cee Dee Lamb wasn’t blazing , but some how he made our defense look bad on the regular and stayed behind our secondary, and may we never forget about the 5 on 1

for people who don’t know football it’s about more than speed. Sometimes it’s about finding the openings , Route running. Strong hands quickness..Bijan isn’t the fastest but somehow he may be the best RB in the nation and win the heisman  

I’m not down on his skills, know nothing about them, but he’s been flirting pretty heavy with someone else, which makes me think the relationship status is “complicated”.

6BE56398-A2AA-4DFB-8316-F15D783F7A95.thumb.png.a9fd1bd0c4b75c2b5f3aea193f87d1a1.png

Thanks for posting that pic. I hate you.
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, D3zii said:

That's not a photo of Ceedee being good, that just a case of Texas DBs being dogshit.

I don’t think Winfield is a bad take but word is the staff expects there to be serious portal interest from receivers. I think I’m more excited about the portal than I am recruiting right now and recruiting is pretty exciting at the moment. 

I don’t entirely disagree, but a bird in hand or something…

8 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I don’t entirely disagree, but a bird in hand or something…

I understand preferring upperclassmen transfers if you feel like you need immediate difference makers at a position, but at the same time you need talent in 2 years as well. 

probably tough if your immediate needs put your future needs in conflict due to numbers. 

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I understand preferring upperclassmen transfers if you feel like you need immediate difference makers at a position, but at the same time you need talent in 2 years as well. 

probably tough if your immediate needs put your future needs in conflict due to numbers.

We need top WR talent at all stages of development. I wouldn't mind a combo of experienced college transfers, younger college guys (not you, Demas) and elite HS receivers every season, at least until the pipeline of great HS talent is fully filled.

Were Arch to commit, we'd find out quickly who on every level really wants to play catch. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

From an offensive recruiting perspective that first half couldn’t have gone much better. 

WR production ✔️

Young Guys getting snaps ✔️

TE scored a TD (though admittedly not much otherwise a part of passing game) ✔️

Clear that PT is there to be had on OL ✔️

Sark scheme dragging nuts across Grinch's chin ✔️

Bijan being Bijan ✔️

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Defense gave up 662 yards, pretty sure that played a major role as well.

Their O gets fewer opportunities if we can sustain some drives. That matchup basically took Bijan out of the game. Would have liked to see him get some passes out in the flats. I didn't see what they were doing to take that away though.

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting