Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 hours ago, JohnnyTapia said:

Nah this game means a lot. If we win Saturday that sets up a potential top 10 matchup night game vs Oklahoma state @DKR with arch manning and others on official visits 

Not to piss in your cheerios, but if we win kickoff will be at 11 am in Austin for osu.  No way Fox passes up a  15th ranked or so UT vs a 12th ranked osu.

10 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

But, I understand context is always a challenge for you.

I don't think it's his understanding of context that's the issue here, as much as you maybe not having your sarcasm/bullshittin' detector fired up. Half of his reply was about his nipples being hard, ffs.

Don't come in here all sour, fucking shit up. We're trying to get to 1k!

Edited by UncleBuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

if it's hank south.. then its over he usually has an in when it comes to Bama targets

it is

EDIT: Looks like the other bama guy expected South to put in a CB yesterday. He basically admitted nobody knew shit yesterday but maybe something changed this morning. Or not. I don't know. Situation is pee etc.

Edited by Bevo14

11 hours ago, TenCarryTom said:

I’m not one of those people that are saying that if we lose this week it will make or break Sarks time here but if we win this week I believe we will have enough momentum that the flood gates will start to open in recruiting. 

Agree but only if we win next week too

1 minute ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Winfield is on decommit watch. Scrubbed Texas stuff from his Twitter bio and unliked pro Texas tweets.

Have fun in East Lansing, bud. Have to wonder how much we've really been after him this year... dude's barely come up at all, and hasn't exactly set the world on fire on the field.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

We need to take more than 2 WRs. We only took 2 guys last year that are likely to contribute. So we either need 3-4 HS guys or supplement with transfers with 3+ years remaining. 

Yeah, but Sark thinks we have too many bodies (ie. Jags) so, I don't think we will reach.

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

We need to take more than 2 WRs. We only took 2 guys last year that are likely to contribute. So we either need 3-4 HS guys or supplement with transfers with 3+ years remaining. 

Preston/Hudson/Stewart combination with Thompson already in. 

Maybe we luck out and get Skinner despite all the CB’s to Bama and what CTJ has said. Skinner isn’t a true TE or receiver but he’s that Kyle Pitts mold. 

as a poster earlier said we have too many bodies. They want to thin that room out a lot. We won’t reach on guys at that position and I think we look to portal for 1 more difference maker who can come in immediately 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

I don't think it's his understanding of context that's the issue here, as much as you maybe not having your sarcasm/bullshittin' detector fired up. Half of his reply was about his nipples being hard, ffs.

Don't come in here all sour, fucking shit up. We're trying to get to 1k!

I don’t think you realize how counter productive your advice in the second paragraph would be if we all listened.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Have fun in East Lansing, bud. Have to wonder how much we've really been after him this year... dude's barely come up at all, and hasn't exactly set the world on fire on the field.

East Lansing sucks but Tucker is emphasizing receivers in a way Dantonio refused to even consider. Jayden Reed and Speedy Nailor are legitimate weapons. I think he’s good but it’s clear that he hears from Courtney Hawkins every day while he hears from Coleman much less often. This makes sense for him unlike Landon Samson bizarrely choosing to play in South Carolina’s offense.

2 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

East Lansing sucks but Tucker is emphasizing receivers in a way Dantonio refused to even consider. Jayden Reed and Speedy Nailor are legitimate weapons. I think he’s good but it’s clear that he hears from Courtney Hawkins every day while he hears from Coleman much less often. This makes sense for him unlike Landon Samson bizarrely choosing to play in South Carolina’s offense.

I think Tucker is good, and have a soft spot for Sparty as a whole, but he's got every marker of a guy getting softly let go from the class.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting