Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

My guess as a person who doesn’t know shit about fuck: I bet Brooks is about to decommit from OSU. 

The tOSU 247 board has a Brooks thread and apparently Bill Kurelic gave them a sunshine update.  His post was VIP, but it had a lot of upvotes and comments saying "nice update" and such.

4 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Hey man, they just gave Bruce Pearl a two game suspension at Auburn. The hammer is back!

Pearl gets suspended like every year. It's the NCAA's annual way to say, "look, we're doing something over here," while they go about their day in a swimming pool full of money.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

A good business model would be to charge people $60 a year to decipher that vague info that they put out.  You know there are suckers out there that would pay for that.

WTF do think Surly is? Now, that'll be Tree Fiddy.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Haha 1

Signing to play for a team without a DC is objectively more compelling than playing for PK, especially if the signing bonus is tax free. Throw everything at QE, Stewart, Banks, and Campbell, fill the defense with portal adds, and let Prego Pat hold PKs hand to see if he can find his footing or fuck off for good. 

15 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

This tells you all you need to know. He’s a fucking idiot and should have no merit in sports.

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

People always post that video of Rovell running the 20 yard dash but it's not nearly as funny as this one. Is this the least athletic human on earth? 

Someone please tweet these back at him on that Twitter thread.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, theBigHen said:

My guess is it’s a top schools edit. Feel like in this kind of recruitment he would drop a surprise commitment rather than set an announcement date like that. Hope I am very wrong though. 

Ur the chick I'm banging when in the middle before I nut she ask me if I love her. Way to kill the mood 

• Haha 1

Just now, SarkAfterDark said:

Likely a top schools list, but I’m sure Perroni is texting him for the 100th time today to be sure.

He had previously said something about having an announcement on the 15th that Perroni said was likely to be a top schools thing. There's a chance Sark actually closed this tonight. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting