Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i can only assume since i'm a human adult who speaks english that he was trying to say, "and it is not who you think"

it's amazing to me that people trying to deliver actual information are this shitty about typos.

Maybe he thought people would click the link then come back to the tweet to read the last sentence. Or possibly read the link before the last sentence. YOU DON'T KNOW!

Edited by Huckleberry

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

This staff has had unbelievably good luck so far this offseason. Wow. 

Yeah all of the coaching movement has seemingly been coordinated by the football gods to help Texas. 

or to set us up for massive, epic, soul crushing failure. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 minute ago, Jester said:

As they say, 90% of shit is just showing up.  Catching some breaks finally, that’s for sure. 

I will say kuddos to sark. Previous regime would not be in this position because they would’ve given up and gone to lesser targets. This staff has gone all in on the top guys and stayed there even when things looked bleak. Now they are in a position to reap the benefits of thier persistence if only they can close.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Nahlin was one of the only people saying Banks would sign early and that Texas was potentially leading for Harris. 

So these next few days could be big for him or disastrous. 

And now he’s emphatically doubled down on Banks and already bragging about it. 

2 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Yeah I think Nahlin is off on this one… again.

Hard to trust him BUT Nick’s info is from the afternoon clearly before anything went down and Nahlin’s level of confidence even before Banks’ tweet is notable. We shall see. 

edit: Venric Mark also did his little night emoji tweet if that means anything 

Edited by Tex-19

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

Hard to trust him BUT Nick’s info is from the afternoon clearly before anything went down and Nahlin’s level of confidence even before Banks’ tweet is notable. We shall see. 

Yeah it is similar to his confidence this summer when it came to Banks. I’m hoping I’m wrong but I think it’s going to be a top schools.

9 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Nick Harris, about Banks ... 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.35a2bf2f4e742529d241dbec7312a133.png

IT mentioned his tweet came directly after the in home with Texas this evening. That would be a crazy coincidence. If he's on campus I'd be hard pressed to believe he'd drop a top school's list on a huge visit like that 

2 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

IT mentioned his tweet came directly after the in home with Texas this evening. That would be a crazy coincidence. If he's on campus I'd be hard pressed to believe he'd drop a top school's list on a huge visit like that 

Hamilton also commented that Banks' tweet made his (Banks') phone blow up - not exactly a sign that other coaches are expecting a top schools list

Edited by Big Woodrows
  • Like 1

Just now, Sir Ulrich said:

Harris is saying he was told earlier the tweet was coming but had been told it’d be a top schools list. But he’s also saying the in home could’ve changed things, he hasn’t heard since then. 

4 minutes ago, Big Woodrows said:

No idea what's going on in the Ewers or Bust thread, so will just mention it here:

Per IT, Ehlinger will be in town tomorrow for the festivities. Has a pretty good relationship with a certain transfer quarterback.

That’s right! Colts are on a bye. This is all starting to come together in a big way

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting