Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

23 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

People always post that video of Rovell running the 20 yard dash but it's not nearly as funny as this one. Is this the least athletic human on earth? 

Honest question. Between his 40 video is this. No joke. Is he mentally retarded? Or does he have developmental issues?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

I would assume that Nahlin wanted it to be a complete surprise. And that him not pushing his decision to February is telling since we have had all the momentum 

The way Nahlin was so confident on Banks signing early I would kind of be surprised if he isn't committing tomorrow. 

Plus Nahlin was implying this was the big news just minutes before Banks tweeted this announcement. This can't all be a coincidence. 

Edited by texasstrong12

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

What is wrong with his neck? Slingblade looking motherfucker

Everything he does is for clicks. I don’t think he is athletic but he definitely acted like that for show. He doesn’t care if you laugh at him as long as you are engaging with him. He has openly stated it. The more Texas fans engage him, the more anti-Texas article he writes. Our fans base won’t be able to help themselves, so it will get worse. 

Just now, turtlepond said:

Nah…dude doesn’t deserve any more publicity, but it’s got a shit eating grin on my face thinking about it, fo ‘sho

plus, I’m running low on karma lately….

The only reason I say that is I'm in the same position. Self imposed gag. 

22 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

I would assume that Nahlin wanted it to be a complete surprise. And that him not pushing his decision to February is telling since we have had all the momentum 

Once again momentum only happens when we start landing some of these guys. Right now it is all just a hopeful outlook.

Edited by DanTheHorn

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting