Redundant topics are dumb - just post gifs!!!

Cheeseweasel

You cold change it to "Government's Folly."  On balance, I think the Federal Government has managed it well...by the low standards I have for the Federal Government.  I'll give them major props for helping get us a safe vaccine so quickly. Private industry did the work, but the Feds helped speed it along.

The Federal Government's failures have been well documented, and I won't pile on here.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mild-covid-19-induces-antibody-054600079.html

“We found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after the first symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity,” said Ali Ellebedy, Associate Professor at the varsity’s School of Medicine. The findings of the small study are published in the journal Nature.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Engineering isn’t a science.

It must be tough being this dumb. But I guess when you post 99% of your BS in one section of Surly where everyone claps at you like a regarded seal, makes you think you're smart.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

From my lofty position in the rhetorical sciences, projection creates vulnerability to rear attack.  Attack from behind! | MyConfinedSpace

Not kink shaming - just an application of science.

That doesn’t look like sugar babe anal.

42 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

It must be tough being this dumb. But I guess when you post 99% of your BS in one section of Surly where everyone claps at you like a regarded seal, makes you think you're smart.

So, as an engineer, you're experimenting all the time? Sounds alarming.

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Covid-19 News
  • Cheeseweasel changed the title to Redundant topics are dumb - just post gifs!!!