Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, DoneWithit said:

I bet we see Fairfield tomorrow if this is all asu has left. Anyone with knowledge of their arms know if they’ve got a guy or two being saved? 

Imagine how bad the guys who are worse than these guys must be. 

10 runs off 13 hits sounds good to me!  People that freak out after a few bad innings that start saying things “this team isn’t going far in supers just not good enough” really need to learn how to chill, it’s baseball! 

Edited by Hook1997

Just now, Hook1997 said:

10 runs off 13 hits sounds good to me!  People that freak out after a few bad innings that start saying things “this team isn’t go far in supers just not good enough” really need to learn how to chill, it’s baseball! 

No one said that man, not one single poster. 

Guest Lobo
Just now, orangecat92 said:

Game time tomorrow?  

Ours, weather permitting, will be at 7:05-CDT.   If it’s Arizona State against us, could end up on ESPN2/U.   Otherwise LHN

Fairfield and sun devils tomorrow at 1:00 in Elimination game.  Pre game dress, meeting, and warmups begin in just 11 hours for both teams.  Will feel like 9am to ASU.  

5 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

I bet we see Fairfield tomorrow if this is all asu has left. Anyone with knowledge of their arms know if they’ve got a guy or two being saved? 

Just looking at their stats, it doesn't look like they have anyone else who's a traditional starter.  They'll have to go with their better bullpen guys, who I guess pitched in the close game last night. Someone mentioned that they were getting a guy back who had been injured.

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I would just like to mention that it’s really annoying to be sitting behind the poster child for why alcohol shouldn’t be sold in college stadiums

Has to better than being seated next to the bush league fan with the annoying horn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Just looking at their stats, it doesn't look like they have anyone else who's a traditional starter.  They'll have to go with their better bullpen guys, who I guess pitched in the close game last night. Someone mentioned that they were getting a guy back who had been injured.

What does Fairfield have left?